• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas series A

I dont need a second box.
Haha, yeah. I wasn't interested in the montes. Good eye though. And the partagas are to age and invest/sell in the future. Not looking to smoke....I'm already a reseller for most cigars. This particular series though, honestly, I'm not hugely familiar with. That's why I came to u guys to see what they may be worth and how desirable they are...

If you're not interested in the montes...you're missing the point!

Good luck with the purchase.

Thanks! i had and sold the same box. I didnt want his because it looked a little abused. Great smoke though :)

Haha, yeah. I wasn't interested in the montes. Good eye though. And the partagas are to age and invest/sell in the future. Not looking to smoke....I'm already a reseller for most cigars. This particular series though, honestly, I'm not hugely familiar with. That's why I came to u guys to see what they may be worth and how desirable they are...
General consensus seems to be that the 150's are past their prime already. Age is making these particular cigars worse, not better.