• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinions on Davidoff cigars

I've come full circle, and have to agree with these two gentlemen. I've come to like the occasional Davidoff in the rotation with some of the "head banger" stout smokes I also enjoy. The little Millennium PC is a dandy for a quick, tasty smoke. Their "special" series short perfecto is a wonderful small smoke. The Millenium Lonsdale is another fantastically balanced, wonderful smoke. Anthony nailed it; these are among if not the best cigars there are, in terms of construction. You can be absolutely sure that your Davidoff is a quality smokes.

I ordered a few of each of these three today. Not for everyone, and not for everyday, but for a nice change of pace in the rotation....absolutely.

Regards - B.B.S.

Careful! I was chided a few weeks ago for saying the same thing! :laugh:

-Jess.

Vega Fina :thumbs: Mild, Flavor, Construction. I like em a lot more than Davidoff. and they are far less expensive.

Although I can't say I like them as much as Davidoff, they are fantastic cigars for the money. The Europeans have it right on that one. :thumbs:

-Jess.

Of the few I've tried, some have been a tad too mild, but most have been outstanding. I love the flavor subtleties, the balance, and the smoothness of most I've smoked. Pricepoint on these cigars are a tad high and there are other flavor profiles that I prefer at the same prices...Sir Winston, Sig VI to name a couple. For milder cigar, ERDM and HdM just makes better sense to my wallet.