• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

October Scotch Buy teaser

I just got word today that the new Balvenie RumCask 17 yo will be available if you want to put that on your wish list.

drinking.jpg

Thank you kind sir and you include my team in the background to go along with the eye candy!

Well, I just found out that the US version has landed in the warehouse so I won't be offering the UK version since you'll be able to buy it here soon enough. If you really want a UK version though I can get one for you.

I just got word today that the new Balvenie RumCask 17 yo will be available if you want to put that on your wish list.

Wha? wha? what?! YES!!! can't wait

:cool:

Newb here,

May I ask what the list is all about and how I can be a part of it?

Anthem,
Here's a link to the last one. It should help you understand a bit more about the GB.

LINK

Can't wait, I will surely be in if I make the list. I've been reading up on AVB's scotch reviews and I'm ready to try another bottle.

drinking.jpg

I am in no matter what release it is, I have just got be in on this it looks awesome, the more scotch there is in my house the better.