• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

October Scotch Buy teaser

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
For those of us who follow the exchange rates this is the best time to buy from overseas in quite some time. If things stay the same the prices should be 10% below what they were for the last buy. That is if the actual prices on the goods themselves aren't raised. Start planning your Thanksgiving and Xmas drinks list now!

I'm in again!!!

Man this place sucks the money out of my bank account faster then any woman ever has.

Me too! Glad you're back AVB. The liquor forum was a bit quiet in your absence.

This isn't the sign up. When I post the list then it is first come first served as always. I appreciate the enthusiasm though. :)

This isn't the sign up. When I post the list then it is first come first served as always. I appreciate the enthusiasm though. :)
...got it. So, this is just the "opening my coolers" thread, right...??..... :laugh:

That's great news on the exchange rate. Let's hope this holds up for some time to come. It doesn't seem to be helping prices in the stores IMHO.

I'll try to check in more often in Oct so I can reserve one of the spots.

And some of us don't have access to a 'puter during the day, but still want in. :p

I'm busy with some other things and I'm also waiting on word about the Chieftain's Cigar Malt. I'd open my coolers for ya but they are both empty.

Me too!

Why wait? Looks like you have enough interest :laugh:

I'm busy with some other things and I'm also waiting on word about the Chieftain's Cigar Malt. I'd open my coolers for ya but they are both empty.

Me too!

Why wait? Looks like you have enough interest :laugh:

Just yanking your chain a bit :laugh:

I will speak for the others here, and say "Thank You!" for doing these buys for us.

I'm going to start calling you Pavlov, Ray. I started slobbering all over myself when I saw this thread. :laugh:

You could at least post a picture of some nice young lady, with a beverage in her hand or something like that!

...news on the Cheif...??..!! Oh man, I'm on red alert now..... :laugh:

I just got word today that the new Balvenie RumCask 17 yo will be available if you want to put that on your wish list.

drinking.jpg