• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No wonder I'm gaining a few

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Well.....after the big news yesterday I decided to take out my last Wagyu steak to celebrate. Sorry if you feel differently. My cousin'e huaband's brother and I split the cost of a full 12lb A5 sirloin last year and this was the last of the steaks I had. The budget isb't going to allow for extravagance like that again any time soon. I did a modified Alton Brown reverse sear on the steak initially cooking it in my BNE until it hit 125 internal and then taking it inside for the sear on a really hot cast iron pan. To go with it I made a Roquefort and garlic sauce that was just lightly brushed over the meant. A side of butter fried mushrooms and onions alonf with a double baked chive & cheddar tater completed the plate. Now I'm sitting on the rocker on the back porxh with a whole lot of fingers of Martel VSOP and an early 2000's R&J Asia and Pacific limited release that some kind soul from CP sent me years ago. I just ca't read the name on the baggie.

So if you will excuse me I'll' be occupied for the next few hours.