• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nicaraguan Cigars: 1502 Cigars

1502Cigars

Hello all, we are a manufacturer dedicated to creating quality cigars. Feel free to sign up to contact us if you have any questions or would like to review our cigars: http://www.globalpremiumcigars.com/contact

We are also holding a smokespot contest all throughout September. The winner will receive the VIP, limited cigar ashtray shown below. Be sure to submit your entry before September 30: https://www.facebook.com/1502Cigars/app_173331176185081

cigars.jpg

ashtray.jpg

Give credit where credit is due, that is one snappy ashtray. Gonna have to order those smokes from out of state until someone in Dallas carries them.

I stopped by your vendor here during lunch.  I am disappointed that they only had the Emerald 1502 after reading the Ruby has a 93 rating.  I will put fire to it this evening.  I hope it is a dandy.

The B&M I purchased this cigar from was really a "State minimum" cigarette store that had a few display cases of cigars and cigars just sitting on top of the display cases.  I hope you get the picture.  I was more than a little skeptical about buying due to the environment.  Then I noticed, the whole store was being environmentally managed to maintain a safe temperature and humidity level throughout.  So I bought one.  I poured some Johnny Green with ice and a little spring water and fired it up.  I'm not going to tell you there were exotic spice flavors and aromas, but I will say the cigar was flavorful from start to finish.  It burned evenly and the draw was consistent.  In it's pricepoint I would say it is a good well balanced cigar.  I certainly will smoke another.

Why don't you work something out to help us get samplers of your cigars? Could go a long way in building a customer base and some positive buzz going. 

The one shop that was carrying these closed there doors in Phoenix. Ive looked online and can't find anybody selling them on line. I had the ruby a couple times and really enjoyed it. I would like to try the rest of the line if available.

Back