• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Noob attack?

gallery_3010_541_36182.jpg

I'm assuming this is the noobs attempt at an attack on my home. However, being that I don't get back from business until Wednesday, I won't know until then.

I wonder.....would the attack on Pearl Harbor have been as devastating if there was no one there? Hehe, Nice try noobs, thanks to the posting the DC number I now know that there is Explosive Ordnance awaiting me upon my return.

More to follow on this Wednesday evening :)

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='634617' date='Mar 18 2008, 04:19 PM']We need to do some more recruiting![/quote]

Should'a thought of that already....

:laugh:

Maybe I should just be an arms dealer?

:thumbs:

I told you.... when you're ready to pull out the big newbie guns! :laugh:

HEY SOULDOG,

Somehow the words "I TOLD YOU SO!" just don't seem to cover it. :laugh:

Well dude, at least some of us newbs are trying... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You guys can't be mad at me for lettin' your egos allow the FOG's to suck you, unpreparedly, into a NEWBIE/FOG war that originally started out as a NEWBIE war! I had BIG PIFing plans for next week. Now it looks like I may possibly have to redirect artillery.... ya bastids! :sign:

I received a fire cracker today, no, more like a sparkler from billbaker3 :sign:

In all seriousness, your gift has been generous and much appreciated. your timing is impeccable and has brightened up an otherwise dreary week for me! :thumbs:

Thanks Bill!

So far this is amounting to a few border skirmishes!

Charlie

Well well well. The newbies are indeed throwing stones.

Fortunately, my 100% deet Muskol protected me from 4thtry's attack.

Souldog drew a picture of a bomb, with the word "bomb" next to it. That box had been soaked in water by the postmaster, and the ordinance failed to detonate, although the odor of the grape Swisher nearly took me out. Seriously, my mailman was surprised that nobody noticed the art work.

Gentlemen, thank-you very much, nice assortment. Your insolence however will not be forgotten.

I received a fire cracker today, no, more like a sparkler from billbaker3 :sign:

In all seriousness, your gift has been generous and much appreciated. your timing is impeccable and has brightened up an otherwise dreary week for me! :thumbs:

Thanks Bill!

Charlie
I always knew you were a FOG Charlie......you were just being nice to us newbs last year weren't you! :)

Thanks Bill!

Charlie
I always knew you were a FOG Charlie......you were just being nice to us newbs last year weren't you! :)

Whoa! I am far from FOG stature in my opinion..............just a humble n00blette wearing my little n00blette skirt and sporting my little n00blette purse called a travel humi! Leave the FOG tit'l to them other old guys! Too much work! :sign:

Still made my week!

Souldog drew a picture of a bomb, with the word "bomb" next to it. That box had been soaked in water by the postmaster, and the ordinance failed to detonate, although the odor of the grape Swisher nearly took me out. Seriously, my mailman was surprised that nobody noticed the art work.

Gentlemen, thank-you very much, nice assortment. Your insolence however will not be forgotten.

Hope you enjoy them sir. I tried many times to search & see what you liked & had little luck....so, i just threw in a bunch of things i enjoyed....hope they hit the target :thumbs:

Thanks Bill!

Charlie

Come on at least a hand grenade. Your very welcome for the sticks. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks Bill!

Charlie

Come on at least a hand grenade. Your very welcome for the sticks. I hope you enjoy them.

So sensitive! You bet I will enjoy them Bill! :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy them sir. I tried many times to search & see what you liked & had little luck....so, i just threw in a bunch of things i enjoyed....hope they hit the target :thumbs:
I'm sneaky that way. You done good :thumbs:

Well some Lil' midget is armed with a pea shooter. :cool:

Good thing I had my reading glasses on! It could have put an eye out.

My snailer is not public... so,

I'm thinking some little puppy handed it out to this Lil' fellah! :whistling:

I actually got you address from a NMBLA mailer that was sent to me as a joke. :sign:

Enjoy sir!

In the name of all that is....

Friendly fire???

"All right, soldier, let's see how you fire that mortar."
"What coordinates, sir?"
"Coordinates?"
"Yes, sir, they determine where the mortar's... "
"Soldier, the army has spent a lot of money teaching you to fire that thing. Now set it and fire it."
"Sir, we don't know where the shell's gonna... "
"Soldier. The only way to learn anything is to do it. Now fire the weapon!"

(Name that movie)

If there is to be a surge, I'm here to restore integrity to these ranks, reporting for duty!

Slingshot..... engage....

:p

To any noobs who are reading this from the safety of their comfortable ergonomic chairs and haven't tried to get involved.. you guys need to step up! Message souldog or 4thtry to get an assignment.