• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

@cabaiguan juan i believe so. After 7 months, I think this thing has come to an end 😂

Thanks to everyone who participated. I’d say we successfully learned a lot from the pass, and the experience was worth the mishaps. I appreciate the willingness of members to help out to give the remaining guys the opportunity to participate as well.

I’d like to host another pass again at some point, but I want to be able to fully commit to putting it all together. It would be cool to see some familiar faces a second time around.

Again, thank you everyone for trusting me in putting this together. All said and done, I had a lot of fun doing it!

If there was a cigar you saw and wanted to try, reach out to me and I’ll see if I can’t get it out to you!

UPDATE: After speaking with the local PM again, he requested all the information / images / receipts that I uploaded with the claim. He is going to take the documents I provided him and contact his regional manager to ask if they can handle this / payout at a local level. We're still trying, fingers crossed.

UPDATE: Still working on this with local postmaster. We've been three times since April 25 to see if he has an update but he's either been out or filling in on a route for someone. I also have a friend that works there that is staying on him as well, she's been a huge help with this. We're going to go back this week in hopes he's there.

Is there anyway to get in on this? I would love to take part and haven’t ever done one

Thanks

FINAL UPDATE:

After countless emails / calls, 1 corporate ethics complaint, 3 insurance claims, almost 11 months, 157 trips to the post office, the wife threatening to take the postmaster and clerk to small claims court... The local postmaster got approval from corporate to pay me the $499 plus my $28 postage.

I have paid (08/20/24) @Aalvord2 the full insurance claim of $499. Between the insurance claim payout and the cigar offering we took up to finish the pass, I hope everyone is satisfied.

FINAL UPDATE:

After countless emails / calls, 1 corporate ethics complaint, 3 insurance claims, almost 11 months, 157 trips to the post office, the wife threatening to take the postmaster and clerk to small claims court... The local postmaster got approval from corporate to pay me the $499 plus my $28 postage.

I have paid (08/20/24) @Aalvord2 the full insurance claim of $499. Between the insurance claim payout and the cigar offering we took up to finish the pass, I hope everyone is satisfied.

Thanks for all of the legwork in getting this resolved! I know it was a pain in the ass, and I appreciate your efforts!

FINAL UPDATE:

FINAL UPDATE:

Wow! You’re way more resilient than I am! Nice work. I would have argued that you would have never got them to pay! Thank you @BurnBerry

FINAL UPDATE:

Honestly…that’s incredible

FINAL UPDATE:

Amazing!

I can’t even get my postal carrier to walk the extra 10 feet to the front porch.

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg