• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CC Due in 2010

The Grand Edmundo was a pretty good stick. Not as good as the Monte Sublimes, but they are still very good. Good size and love the spice. They are a little edgy fresh. Not fresh lovers will def want to lay these down for a bit.

The last Behikes I've seen were going for $1000 per stick. The new release is going to have a different blend though, the only way to smoke the original Behike is to dish out some serious cash.

the only way to smoke the original Behike is to dish out some serious cash.

Or have really good friends that thank you for finding them the cigars they've been looking for :sign: . I am so spoiled...

I can't imagine them being better than the Gran Reserva's

I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than the recent GR's. The pre production one last year would have given the Behike a run for its money...

the only way to smoke the original Behike is to dish out some serious cash.

Or have really good friends that thank you for finding them the cigars they've been looking for :sign: . I am so spoiled...

I can't imagine them being better than the Gran Reserva's

I agree, but from the people I know who have smoked them, I hear they are incredible (the originals, not the one's coming out this year).