• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you luck in your company's new endeavor. :thumbs: I am interested in the Habano Rosado wrappers cigars, and would be interested in sampling some of your brand when they come out. What is the price point of these, for say, a robusto? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks for the welcome. Please send me an email with your shipping address in order to send you some samples. I will get some pics to you as soon as possible. The estimated price for a robusto will be $8.

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you luck in your company's new endeavor. :thumbs: I am interested in the Habano Rosado wrappers cigars, and would be interested in sampling some of your brand when they come out. What is the price point of these, for say, a robusto? Do you have any pictures?

Welcome aboard! Who is the "highly rated cigar manufacturer" you make mention of?

Hello CP Members,

I am new to CP and want to extend my gratitude for letting me tell you about my new cigar brand that will be launching within the next couple of months to b&m's primarily on the east coast. The brand is called Reinado (meaning "royal rule" in english) and is a Nicaraguan puro containing well aged tobacco. It is being made by a highly rated cigar manufacturer with a high prominence in the industry. There will be 5 sizes in each line: Corona, Robusto, Torpedo, Toro & Churchill. I have 1 line of cigars that will have a Habano Rosado wrapper which is absolutely delicious with rich, bold, coffee notes and also a second line with a connecticut sun grown wrapper that bears a spicy, yet smooth, velvet-like nutty taste. Both lines will have the same exclusive blend which is medium to full in strength. I look forward to hearing any feedback and comments or questions that members may have and am looking forward to forming some strong relationships here. I expect to have some pre-launch samples here by February and would welcome the chance to have some members try them if anyone is interested.

Best Regards,

A.L.
Reinado Cigars
p. 201-820-1851
e. info@reinadocigars.com
w. reinadocigars.com
twitter. http://twitter.com/ReinadoCigars

Howdy A.L. and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I'm sending you an email this morning from my office: charles.baranyai at usma.edu

Talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor, and would love a sample or two to try.

No problem at all. I sent you a pm with an answer to your question. Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. PM me your shipping address and I will gladly send you some samples as they arrive.

Best,
A.L.

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor, and would love a sample or two to try.

If it's not too much trouble, would you please answer my question?

Any reason not to share the manufacturer?

A.L. I would be honored to try your cigars. My address is in my profile. I'll give you my honest assessment and truly look forward to trying them out. Thanks again.

I am planning on the U.S. market to begin with but will gladly send you some samples! Please provide your shipping address and I will get them to you asap. Thanks.

Best Regards,
A.L.

Welcome to CP from Holland.

Do you ship samplers to Holland as well? :whistling: :whistling:

Rene

Back