• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

never forget!...

I was living and working in the city five years ago, and the unity and bonding that occured afterward was amazing. And the soot and smoke that came down and covered everything was unbelievable. I can still smell that awful burning metal stench that permeated the city for a month afterward.

I'm rummaging through my humi looking for a nice smoke that will take the memory of that smell away, at least for tonight. And will provide a proper toast to the folks who gave it all that day.

I am still speechless about the event. My best friend watched from two buildings away, and he really can't even talk about it.

My wife, from Brazil, flew into New York City on the evening of September 10th, left her hotel room in midtown the next morning with her 2 friends, not speaking a word of English, planning on going to WTC that morning.

They thought all the firetrucks driving around and people running was just the "hustle and bustle" of NYC. Then a Brazilian walking by explained what was going on...

Ted

Tribute21.jpg