• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first bowl, with my first pipe

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Just got my first "owned" pipe in the mail today, along with what I call a "starter kit" of accessories.

Got me a Savinelli Duca Carlo bent along with a Columbus leather combo pouch, pipe zippo, tool, and some cleaners.

Went outside at 2300 tonight and had me a nice, day ending bowl or two :).

Thanks for filling my pouch up with tobaccy Lima Whiskey, great stuff!!

Welcome to the world of pipes. Its a great hobby and very rewarding. :D

Brick, I just did the same!!

It was great, even while trying to break in a new pipe. Holy jeez, there's so much to learn about this too!!!!!

The Bride's gonna be pissed.Not 'cause of the money,but due to the time I spend reading up on stuff!!

I live in an area that has a severe lack of any decent type of pipe tobacco (unless I buy Sail or Borkum Riff or something).

Would anyone be interested to send me a sampler of their favourites? I'll trade cigars or send cash, just let me know.

Thanks.

Jim

Yeah Wyatt, you and LW started something. I ordered a PETERSON and it arrived over the weekend......I'm really starting to like pipes...... :)

I also called my dad in Green Bay who used to smoke pipes and he still has his collection. So when I get home he'll give it too me. :cool:

So far, from LW's collection of tobacco, I like the BLUE NOTE and NIGHT CAP the best. His Raspberry is very good too.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Great! We'll have to have a separate pipe herf now as well, lol.

Can't wait to see the pipe.

Me, too! I used to smoke years ago but barely scratched the surface before I gave it up. I still have the pipe so I am looking into what to put in it. Enjoy!

Would anyone be interested to send me a sampler of their favourites? I'll trade cigars or send cash, just let me know.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim, try the build your own samplers here : http://www.pipesandcigars.com/ruouhobl.html.

Drop down to the bottom of the page, you can get a selection of 6 2oz blends to try for $25.99. I have tried most of them not a loser in the bunch. :thumbs:

Welcome to the DarkSide Wyatt you and high-n-tight both bought nice briars...hope you enjoy em and dont forget to rest em a bit between smokes it really does make for a tastier time...and to top it all off
all the famous warrior kings smoked pipes

...hope you enjoy em and dont forget to rest em a bit between smokes it really does make for a tastier time...

Thanks and I AM really enjoying it.

Any cleaning tips? Right now I just run a cleaner through it after each smoke.

THANKS..... :thumbs: :thumbs: