• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Like One

Some great recommendations here but there is a flavor component that exists in Habanos that I have not found in any other cigar.

:cool:

Very much true.
But Tats, and most of Pepin's other creations, are very, very comparable. Outstanding smokes, hands down.

Wow, this thread blew up when I wasn't looking! I'll have to pick up either the Pepin or Tat when I see them.

Had to have a Partagas Charlotte FPG OSSV today to see, and it didn't taste like any NC I've had recently :laugh:

:cool:

The Padilla is a great smoke but IMHO i think the Tats are the way to go, if u wana get as close as you can to one of the other cigars (so i have herd) ;)

Volusianator is right on w/ his comment. No matter how hard you try nothing is a habano except another habano

*laughs* 'Habanos are illegal because they are full of pot." !! THATS THE TASTE!! :laugh: but yea, Tats are the sweetest NC around, if you still haven't found any, you should give Al (puffstuff) a call or PM because he'd be happy to get you hooked to crack.....er.... tats....