• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mail Order Question

CC's are illegal for any US citizen to purchase, possess, or even smoke worldwide.

jfields said:
You wouldn't move into a neighborhood and then go across the street and ask the new neighbor before introducing yourself, "where's the best place to buy some good marijuana from?" ;)Not to seem unfriendly, but........
I did this when I was visiting Colorado... ;)

CigSid said:
You wouldn't move into a neighborhood and then go across the street and ask the new neighbor before introducing yourself, "where's the best place to buy some good marijuana from?" ;)Not to seem unfriendly, but........
Knew I should have thrown a 48 state disclaimer out there....

jfields said:

Knew I should have thrown a 48 state disclaimer out there....

This whole conversation is making me a tad paranoid.... ???

Rlipp69 said:
Hello I am a newbie to CigarPass. I just have a quick question that has been probably brought up here several times. I live in chicago and am trying to obtain some cohiba's. Since I won't be leaving the U.S this year I was looking to buy some thru mail order. Are these site selling the real deal? Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
  OK who put you up to asking this?  

Rlipp69 said:
Hello I am a newbie to CigarPass. I just have a quick question that has been probably brought up here several times. I live in chicago and am trying to obtain some cohiba's. Since I won't be leaving the U.S this year I was looking to buy some thru mail order. Are these site selling the real deal? Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Yes.

Check out lounge.cigarfamily.com - they'll be glad to help...and do it on a Friday when more people are online! Better response!