• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at what came in today :-)

For sure I like that Hermosa #4 size. Although for a short smoke it's hard to beat a petite corona. I don't smoke anything bigger, no time for a double corona.

Yea, I had a pretty good score in the stock market, I got a 4x inrease buying a Dell put before earnings. I should probably save the money but I really don't spend my money on anything else, so I suppose you're allowed to have one expensive habit.

Your right about that, but remeber it's not a habit :rolleyes: it's our passion!

Hey - who's the new member with the title "US_CUSTOMS"... I didn't see an intro thread... :0

Maybe it's some new guy tryin' to be funny... :laugh:

I hate to be a stick in the mud but........is it wise to post pics of illegal smokes and talk about where you're gonna be puttin' 'em? I mean, hey, if you don't care I don't care but ya never know who's watchin'!!! :whistling:

On the other hand, enjoy the smokes! :D

Floyd T. :sign:

I hate to be a stick in the mud but........is it wise to post pics of illegal smokes and talk about where you're gonna be puttin' 'em? I mean, hey, if you don't care I don't care but ya never know who's watchin'!!! :whistling:

Meh. Probably not the wisest thing, I was kind of chewed out for it once, but I think general widsom says the government doesn't care too much about this type of thing and prefers to send strongly worded letters at the time of sale.

Meh. Probably not the wisest thing, I was kind of chewed out for it once, but I think general widsom says the government doesn't care too much about this type of thing and prefers to send strongly worded letters at the time of sale.

I concur.

If you really think that some task force is going to track you down for posting pictures of "authentic" cuban cigars, you have another thing coming.

This Floyd T. noob makes a good point; it's unfortunate that it tends to fall on deaf ears for many of the newer Cpass recruits.

A little descetion is a cheap insurance policy to protect this common interest we all share. ;)

Who the heck is this Miles guy... Friggen noob... :p

How dare you come in here and spoil the one thing that makes the community great!!! Getting Cuban cigars!!! C'mon - all of these new guys know the US Government is looking the other way allow this community access to those highly sought after Cuban cigars at very reasonable prices - with the promise they are most likely the real deal. :thumbs:

You tell me - why would ANYONE want to be a part of this community if not for that? :whistling:

This Floyd T. noob makes a good point; it's unfortunate that it tends to fall on deaf ears for many of the newer Cpass recruits.

A little descetion is a cheap insurance policy to protect this common interest we all share. ;)

How dare you come in here and spoil the one thing that makes the community great!!! Getting Cuban cigars!!! C'mon - all of these new guys know the US Government is looking the other way allow this community access to those highly sought after Cuban cigars at very reasonable prices - with the promise they are most likely the real deal. :thumbs:

You tell me - why would ANYONE want to be a part of this community if not for that? :whistling:

Yea...your rite. By the way Bro , look at the Montycriscos I scored!

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar1.jpg

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar2.jpg

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar3.jpg

Yea...your rite. By the way Bro , look at the Montycriscos I scored!

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar1.jpg

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar2.jpg

fnfreek915-img600x450-cigar3.jpg

Oh, man... I LOVE those Montycriscos :love:

Almost as good as those Cohiba glass top, presentation case cigars!!! :cool:

Oh, man... I LOVE those Montycriscos :love:

Almost as good as those Cohiba glass top, presentation case cigars!!! :cool:

Bro - just go talk to my source, Crazy Eddie at Bong-O-Rama Smoke Shop, next to Beaver Liquors on Freebern Blvd. He'll hook you up! :cool:

Got a few more in today :p :thumbs:

They're no match for those montycriscos but her they are. These Jose Piedra aren't too bad :-)

VegasRob002.jpg

VegasRob003.jpg

Posting pictures of new scores and intent to purchase seems to be endemic on at least one other board I visit. In my opinion, it probably should not become standard operating practice here at CigarPass.

Guys, discretion is the name of the game. Please. We all share this forum and it is a privilege that we all have a hand in preserving.

Wilkey

Posting pictures of new scores and intent to purchase seems to be endemic on at least one other board I visit. In my opinion, it probably should not become standard operating practice here at CigarPass.

Guys, discretion is the name of the game. Please. We all share this forum and it is a privilege that we all have a hand in preserving.

Wilkey

Nicely stated. :)