• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

look at me look at me!

awww come on . . . i may be clueless, doesnt make me not worthy . . if anything, my passion for the knowledge and the chance to smoke that which arouses something in your mind like nothing else makes me worthy . . . does that make any sense? lol

OR

'
better said in pictures:

in re: to your response:
owned.jpg

Read this: Link

Three days and nine posts means you're on double secret probation.

Smart newbies tend to read the "Island of Cuba" forum thoroughly, as well as keep an eye out in the trading room. ;)

TheyCallMeManix said:
awww come on . . . i may be clueless, doesnt make me not worthy . . if anything, my passion for the knowledge and the chance to smoke that which arouses something in your mind like nothing else makes me worthy . . . does that make any sense? lol
[snapback]214078[/snapback]​

If you have any sort of brain in your head and know how to use it, it shouldn't be that hard to find what you are looking for. The internet is a big place...

TheyCallMeManix said:
how does someone make a bad post go away? lol
[snapback]215147[/snapback]​

On this board you can't :laugh:

but i would be willing to bet if you look real hard you just might find the answer to your questions close by :whistling:

the sad thing is that i am NOT a newb to forums and should've known better . . i have over 2k posts on other boards and i pull something so stupid lol

:rolleyes:

Drooling again.

Very, Very Nice.

I just bought two boxes myself. One for long term aging and the other to smoke a few a year out of the box as they age.

Enjoy.