• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

look at me look at me!

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
:D

thought i would share some pics with you.. and yes this is one of those look at me threads..LOL!! Sorry about the crappy blurry pics..

mypicture0021ah.jpg

mypicture0035ep.jpg

You damn attention whore! :sign:

Very nice Alex. You gonna also get the RyJ Piramides and the Monte Ds?

FJN MAY 05 :thumbs:

smoke one tomorrow and let the rest sit every 6 months i will try one and see how they are coming along.. PEE PEE DANCE COMMENCED!!

Alex,

Those are too purty to smoke. You're not supposed to smoke the LE's are you? I thought they were to collect, smell, and fondle only!!! Heheheheheh

alexgtp said:
PEE PEE DANCE COMMENCED!!
[snapback]205911[/snapback]​

We dont want you hurting yourself now so dont forget the post PeePee Dance Warm Up Routine. :D

K&P

Its posts like this that create feelings of inferiority and cigar-envy. :sign:

The sarge at looks up at the pics while drool runs like a river from the corner of hos mouth. :rolleyes:

Now I know who to mooch from. ;)

Lopaka said:
Now excepting all donations. :whistling: :laugh:
[snapback]213814[/snapback]​

Accepting means you are taking them (donations, that is). Excepting means "apart from". :sign: ;)

TheyCallMeManix said:
WARNING! WARNING!
Stupid Newb Question Ahead!!!

Ok here goes *please be gentle*

i know this is probably a stupid question and blah blah blah but you MUST agree this is worth it . . . how do -I- get my hands on some of these? i keep seeing "mine are on the way" or something . . . is this something that we can order from somewhere? can someone guide me a little here? again, please be gentle and know that this is one of those "look back at" moments and realize how stupid it was . . . only i already know that lol

thanks
[snapback]214063[/snapback]​

I will be as gentle as possible here.....if you must ask, you aren't worthy. :laugh:

MilesMingusMonk said:
I will be as gentle as possible here.....if you must ask, you aren't worthy. :laugh:
[snapback]214068[/snapback]​

LMAO:

wayne2.jpg