• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Colorado Oscuro #4

Gator

Have had a few of these for some years (not sure how many years), decided to spark one up Thursday. Paired with a Lagunitas Hoppy Refresher (these are great).

Started out with a big ass hollow spot, super loose draw, but corrected itself in about 1/2 inch, from there forward plenty of smoke, perfect draw. Initially Rhodesian Pepper on the retrohale, followed by the taste of dew on organic basil and vanilla boiled by a virgin nun in Switzerland. Ok, those flavors were complete bullshit 😁. It did actually have a fair amount of creaminess, definitely a bit of pepper, some other complex flavors that I couldn’t id, but it was a really good cigar, was consistent until the last 3rd, then is started turning stankity, like many do, at least on my palette. One thing to note it wasn’t a nic nuke like many LFDs seem to be, was very pleasant in that regard. Will definitely get more of these, wish they made this cigar in a corona though. Cheers!

You had me going there for a second. Rhodesian pepper, I was thinking that I've never heard of that. Haha

I was wondering about the nicotine level as well because my experience is similar to yours in that I usually feel it with LFD's. Interesting that this one wasn't like that.

Thanks for the review!

One of my Fav LFD's and Fav oscuros