• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM Poll

Out of the following, which would you prefer if these were your only choices?

• Cohiba Siglo IV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. Upmann Mag 46

• Punch Punch

• Punhc Royal Selection #11

• Total voters
I have only had a Cohiba Robusto, not a Siglo IV. I have tried the H. Upmann Magnum 46 and the Punch Punch. Based on this I voted for the Punch, since it left me with the impression of a perfect cigar. The Cohiba Robusto was of course an excellent cigar also, but it wasn't up for votes.

Shiba, you are correct, I forgot the Punch Punch is on the original list. I guess I like that cigar so much I needed to put in two places. lol

The Punch Punch is a great example of classic Cuban flavors and complexities. When they are on sale in the 50 cabs, you can get them for under 6 bucks a stick which is a hell of a deal for a Cuban corona gorda.

I picked the 46,
But enjoy Bolivar RC, RASS, DCdH more.
Actually, toss in H. Up Conn. No. 1 too.

but if I had to pick from them, prob the 46

siglo IV as of right now....

then again, Im on of a few that doesn't like the Mag 46....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Go for the Punch RS 11. Great smoke that most overlook. Some excellent box codes can be found as well.

I voted Mag 46. Nice sweet tobacco flavours with a slight amount of complexity.

The Siglo IV is somewhat different from the Mag and you could say slightly better but the price always make me shy away.

The Punch Punch is great with about 6 or 7 years on it. I don't really like fresh ones.

The Punch RS 11 is way too spicy for my tastes. Although, all that spice makes it a very good cigar for smoking outdoors.

I voted for the Punch Punch of the cigars listed I've only had it and the Cohiba Siglo IV. Both it and the punch were nice, but the Punch had been sitting in the humidor for a few years and the Siglo was new, I'm sure that made a big difference.

64 Votes and Cohiba and H.Upmann are neck and neck...