• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it just me

I've had a few Cubans lately that have had a very tight draw just about to the point of being unenjoyable. Theres one more in my humi where the foot looks very tight so much that I know I'll have problems with it. I should really take a picture .... :rolleyes:

I don't understand what the big deal is... if a cigar tunnels or canoes on you, just touch it up and keep smoking...

Ditto.

I seem to more often than not get a bad draw on an ISOM than anything else though.

I don't understand what the big deal is... if a cigar tunnels or canoes on you, just touch it up and keep smoking...

Ditto.

I seem to more often than not get a bad draw on an ISOM than anything else though.

If one tunnels bad, then to me it ruins the whole smoking experience (it's about relaxation and enjoyment) as the thing is just hard to keep producing good smoke w/ out getting too hot. Canoes aren't as bad as tunnels, except when it's a great big fat one.

Smoking alot of padrons and Opus / Anejo, there's a world of difference in quality, very seldom do i have these problems with these cigars

Uncultured bastard! What would Zino do? :sign: