• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

INTRO: Hi. I'm Rush. I like Cigars!

Welcome Rush. Nice to have you.

Please consider posting some pics of your built-in humi.

Welcome aboard Rushie! Pull up a chair and a cigar and join the fun!

BenjieV :D

aeroswat said:
Welcome to the forum Rush
where are you located in Ok. im in far se of Ok
Shawn
Hi Shawn and thank you for the welcome!

I'm in OKC - but do have inlaws in Valiant. . .

Hey, if you're ever in Houston, shoot me a message, we can meet up for golf, or just a smoke. Don't know if you get down here much, but there's a couple CPers here.

Welcome Rush to CP!!

Sooner red for ya :p

You need to meet Gibu the #1 KSU fan on the board :p

coventrycat86 said:
Welcome Rush to CP!!

Sooner red for ya :p

You need to meet Gibu the #1 KSU fan on the board :p
Hey Cat - thanks for the welcome - but waddaya doing? Trying to get a spittin' match going with Gibu? I think I'll have to stay out of that one (at least for another month or so) :)

Dan

Well since football season is right around the corner I just wanted to make sure that you'd be prepared that a certain member from Kansas will be reminding us all VERY SOON who won the Big 12 last year :D

Welcome Rush, from the land of Maize and Blue!
These guys are the best on the net! Good luck with your new humidor, it will fill up fast if you hang around here for long.

John V.

Welcome Rush. I'm in Tulsa and we have several nice shops here. Fogue & Bates, Tobacco Pouch, Vintage are a few that come to mind. Glad to see another Okie here. Go Pokes! :D

Brandon

Hey Rush,

I'm in Tulsa also and I must say we do have a nice selection of shops here in town. bfreeburn hit the nail on the head with the best ones. Especially Foque & Bates since it's 500 feet from my house.

Also if you go Maker's Cigar Lounge in Bricktown be sure you bring your own sticks. My girlfriend paid $12 for a natural AF 8-5-8 before I could stop her.

Came across this forum while Googling cigar stuff and really like what I see. Cigar passes, trades, and box splits are all something I'd like to try.

Been smokin' only a few months. Gave up Copenhagen for good stogies (wife is very happy). When I start something, I tend to go full-bore.

Picked up a humidor (100) and started buying singles like crazy. Basically, if the stick were at least $4 each, then I threw it in my shopping cart (famous-smoke.com). I'm keeping a journal of what I smoke and what I think about the smoke.

Picked up a travel humidor with a bundle of 12 singles. . .figured, why not? Beats zip-lock bags when I leave town. . .

I've never had ISOM smokes - but a co-worked hooked me up with 6 (3 Cohibas and 3 Hoyos). I haven't tried either - they're just sitting the the box waiting. . .waiting until I have more experience and can appreciate them. Most likely I'll fire up the first one on my first child's birthday (due 12-11-04) - but I'm also debating on firing one up on my 35th birthday late next week :lookup:

I look forward to joining some buys/passes/splits and getting to know the members here a little better.

Welcome!

Enjoy the Ride!