• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Here are my proposed P/Ts.

T: Diplomatico #2 (9.90)
P: H. Upmann Mag 46 (10.16)

T: RASS (7.25)
P: Johnny-O Robusto X-tra Shagfoot (8.00)

T: San Lotano Robusto (6.12)
P: Alec Bradley Family Blend M23 (6.40)

T: Tat Face (13.00)
P: Opus Perection X (13.00)

T: Padron 1926 #2 Natty (17.00)
P: LFD "A" (2007) (17.00)

T: EP Carillo Short Run (5.60)
P: AF Short Story (5.60)

T: Illusione 68 (4.65)
P Berger and Argenti Belicoso (5.20)

Also, thanks for allowing me to participate in this pass. It has been a lot of fun.

They look pretty good to me, Jeff. It looks like FedEx won't deliver the pass until tomorrow.

Looks like this is going to land tomorrow (Wednesday). I will get this out Thursday AM if Stogieman approves the P/Ts by then...

Okay, looks like the pass should be delivered tomorrow.

I would like to submit these for consideration:
T: 7. RyJ Short Churchill (8.01)
P: 65. PSD4 ($8.07)

T: 20. WOAM ($8.35)
P: 66. Illusione Epernay Le Ferme ($8.49)

T: 39. Bolivar Royal Corona ($7.53)
P: 67. SLR A ($7.66)

T: 40. Buena Vista Reserva Corona Gorda ($7.50)
P: 68. Tatuaje Capa Especial ($8.18)

T: 54. Anejo 48 ($9.75)
P: 69. Tatuaje Reserva J21 ($9.88)

T: 57. Quesada Selecion Corona ($7.75)
P: 70. Anejo 46 ($8.25)

*edit to make it easier to read.

I'm liking how most are including the pricing with their P&Ts....it shows that the members are doing their homework (as it should be) when participating in a Pass

Being in a Pass is not just about exchanging cigars, it's about adding to the learning curve of your cigar knowledge AND getting to try cigars you haven't smoked before

Good work gentlemen!

Gary, should this be done in all passes?

By the way, I was just wondering if you were going to get any winning raffle tickets from me this year at the QSH? You know whatever color I have will be the winning color, :D

I was just telling the story of how you almost got me killed one year when you told people my tickets were fake, lmao.

Looks good to me brother. I promise, I'll update the original list, just been busier than heck lately here at West Point with Graduation and all......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Okay, looks like the pass should be delivered tomorrow.

I would like to submit these for consideration:
T: 7. RyJ Short Churchill (8.01)
P: 65. PSD4 ($8.07)

T: 20. WOAM ($8.35)
P: 66. Illusione Epernay Le Ferme ($8.49)

T: 39. Bolivar Royal Corona ($7.53)
P: 67. SLR A ($7.66)

T: 40. Buena Vista Reserva Corona Gorda ($7.50)
P: 68. Tatuaje Capa Especial ($8.18)

T: 54. Anejo 48 ($9.75)
P: 69. Tatuaje Reserva J21 ($9.88)

T: 57. Quesada Selecion Corona ($7.75)
P: 70. Anejo 46 ($8.25)

*edit to make it easier to read.

I'm liking how most are including the pricing with their P&Ts....it shows that the members are doing their homework (as it should be) when participating in a Pass

Being in a Pass is not just about exchanging cigars, it's about adding to the learning curve of your cigar knowledge AND getting to try cigars you haven't smoked before

Good work gentlemen!

Gary, should this be done in all passes?

By the way, I was just wondering if you were going to get any winning raffle tickets from me this year at the QSH? You know whatever color I have will be the winning color, :D

I was just telling the story of how you almost got me killed one year when you told people my tickets were fake, lmao.

Ian...I always felt that pricing should be posted during a Pass, even the opening inventory. Some Pass Sponsors like when each Pass participant does the research of their own P&Ts as an exercise in learning about the cigars they want to swap...and I think both ways have merit. That being said, I suggested posting the prices to Charlie (before we started) as a way to streamline the approval process due to the short time frame we had with your wedding coming up so quickly...and so far, I think it's working. The formula for setting pricing has always been to get 3 prices for each cigar, add them together and divide by three to get an average price for each stick....which I hope everyone who read the standard Pass Rules is doing in this Pass.

As for the raffle tickets...I think the question should be, are you finally going to stop selling those phony tickets and stop ripping off those nice people at Charlie's herf every year? Enough is enough already!! :laugh:

As most folks at the herf already know...buy from Gary...with confidence!

Looks good to me brother. I promise, I'll update the original list, just been busier than heck lately here at West Point with Graduation and all......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

What you don't just sit at home all day and hit the refresh button on CP??? :cool:

I will get this out tomorrow, as soon as I get confirmation from Charley that he is ready to accept the pass when shipped.

Lmao!

I was aware of the average pricing, but I wasn't sure about posting them. I too like seeing the pricing and discussions of price, like the Bratalia discussion. Thanks again brother, looking forward to seeing you again this year.

To everyone else, if I remember correctly, he buys his tickets from me because he knows I HAVE THE WINNERS!:p :D

Pass just landed. Did my P/Ts.

This can get out to Charley this afternoon, if we can get in touch with him.

Sorry guys. Got called in for Jury Duty today, so I couldn't get the pass out. It WILL go out tomorrow AM. I will post a DC when it ships.

Went out this morning. DC 9405503699300025457703

Thanks again for allowing me to participate in this pass. I really enjoyed it.

I discovered the pass had arrived when I got home last night. I went through it and everything is accounted for. When I get home from work I'll research some prices on my puts and takes.

Ok, how about these:

Take: H. Upman Mag 50 ($8.50), put: Monty Edmundo ($9.16)

Take: PSP2 Tubo ($9.20), put: Monty #2 ($9.96)

Take: Illusione Epernay La Ferme ($8.60), put: Tatuaje Unicos ($9.25)

Take: Viaje Oro Torpedo ($8.70), put, Padron '64 Ann Maduro Monarca ($9.40)

Take: Anejo 46 ($8.25), put: Opus X #4 ($9.50)

Let me know if these are cool and I'll send it off to Andy.

Ok, how about these:

Take: H. Upman Mag 50 ($8.50), put: Monty Edmundo ($9.16)

Take: PSP2 Tubo ($9.20), put: Monty #2 ($9.96)

Take: Illusione Epernay La Ferme ($8.60), put: Tatuaje Unicos ($9.25)

Take: Viaje Oro Torpedo ($8.70), put, Padron '64 Ann Maduro Monarca ($9.40)

Take: Anejo 46 ($8.25), put: Opus X #4 ($9.50)

Let me know if these are cool and I'll send it off to Andy.

Looks good Charley, 2 thumbs up....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Alright. on the way here.

Let's try this:

Take: DE Ferel Flying Pig ($14.99) Put: La Palina Family Series Babe ($17.95)
Take: DE Liga No.9 Belicoso Oscuro ($12.95) Put: Berger & Argenti V32 Tremendo Toro ($13.00)
Take: Ortegs Serie D No 12 ($7.10) Put: 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco ($8.50)
Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th Churchill ($25.00) Put: 1999 Davidoff Aniversario No. 1 ($36.00)
Take: Perfecxion X ($13.00) Put: Romeo & Julieta Edicion limitada Robusto ($13.00)

Let's try this:

Take: DE Liga No.9 Belicoso Oscuro ($12.95) Put: Berger & Argenti V32 Tremendo Toro ($13.00)
Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th Churchill ($25.00) Put: 1999 Davidoff Aniversario No. 1 ($36.00)
Take: Perfecxion X ($13.00) Put: Romeo & Julieta Edicion limitada Robusto ($13.00)

According to my sheet the two DE's are gone.

Let's try this:

According to my sheet the two DE's are gone.

They are on page 1, but the Dirty Rat was gone.