• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was wondering

By the way, has anyone else noticed a funny taste while smoking a cigar wrapped in a cedar sleeve?

I find that if I cut my cigars in half it doubles the amount of room I have in my 50 count desktop. I can hold 100 if I do that!

Also, I find that they burn better if I leave the cello on when lighting......

-D

Where can I buy cuban cigars? I need some sources please.

Everyone is aware today is monday and not friday or did i step into a vortex this morning and end up in ssap ragic

Who's this Todd guy, and if he's only member No. 2, then why does he get to call all the shots?

My cigars have a lot of fuzzy stuff on them.
The guy I bought them from says that's "bloom" and they will smoke great.

Is that true??

I have some HTF cigars that I want to sell. I'll start the bidding at $50 per cigar. Check out my E-bay rating.

Send the ones that don't fit to a FOG so they will like you.

This thread is classic! BTW, what's a shark?? I heard it was a sea creature you could smoke... :sign:

Well, I got another 50ct and some kitty litter. Is the dust ok? They were kind of red, but when I added the anti-freeze, they turned green, so I guess that's good. Do I just pour them into the bottom?

Oh, and Gonz, there is no need to be such an ass! Do you sleep with a baggie of your native soil or something?

Well, I got another 50ct and some kitty litter. Is the dust ok? They were kind of red, but when I added the anti-freeze, they turned green, so I guess that's good. Do I just pour them into the bottom?

Oh, and Gonz, there is no need to be such an ass! Do you sleep with a baggie of your native soil or something?

Make sure it's fresh and not used kitty litter, tends to work better, otherwise your cigars may take on a different aroma. Don't want them marrying with dog rockets, unless of course that's all you smoke, then you're fine.

Uhhh...what? ??? Did I miss something here?

I brought enough for everyone.

popcorn_10000.jpg

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

You can use antifreeze instead, there's a couple threads around about that

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

What brand anti-freeze do I have to use and how to do I fill up my hygrometer with it.

You know what, fricken Bruce, forget it! :angry: You're always picking on me and playing favorites, so how's this work, huh? Everyone else's jokes were funny except mine?

You know what, fricken Bruce, forget it! :angry: You're always picking on me and playing favorites, so how's this work, huh? Everyone else's jokes were funny except mine?

Oh yeah?! Well, shucks...I used one of my best insults.

Heck, I just wanted to get the shooters on the shooting range for a change instead of everybody having at it like inbred hillbillies (no offense, SD, grateful, jonesy, jfields, bfisher, insight, blue dragon, tone-ny, cohibasurfer, Todd, er, uh...sorry, got carried away).

I went to my local store and picked up an Acid Kuba Kuba and a pack of Havana Honeys...peach flavored. Man I love them! I think I'm totally hooked on cigars now!

Not to mention...I'm also looking for "opus" that aren't $20 a stick...can you send me the name of a retailer? I promise I'll send you a freebie!

:sign: