• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I now have a cardiologist

Doc, three years ago I needed cervical surgery ( turned into C3 -C7 ). Since I’m over 70 then needed a heart check. The heart check turned into three stints which included Clopidogrel thinner. With our thinner skin a cut isn’t noticed till you see blood. Haven’t managed to cut anything major, but the minor stuff takes a little more time to clot. I believe you will be fine if you stay away from the big pipes. You’re a scrapper, you will do just fine. Our age is only good for one thing now, SENIOR DISCOUNTS.

Doc is a little past 40.
I figured. Just trying to make a light joke to make him chuckle. It is honestly a very common condition that is usually self limited as long as blood thinners are used. Ablation is usually used when it produces symptoms or races uncontrollably. The biggest thing about the disorder is the medication, as doc pointed out already. I’ve treated 80 year olds that have had afib for 30+ years with no symptoms or episodes of SVT. Hope this helps!

Last edited: