• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

House consistency

This is likely the largest block list I've ever had, let's keep going kids!!

oh we are blocking people memememe nothing like an uppity new guy. I love houses attitude wish i could be like that sometimes.

damn i am like him sometinmes so have ya blocked me yet.

I suppose you cant read this but your a fing new guy. IE you are the outsider here i suggest you regroup and grow some skin. people just joking with you quit being a baby.

I suppose you can't read this but your a f'ing new guy. i.e. you are the outsider here I suggest you regroup and grow some skin. People are just joking with you, quit being a baby.

DD - If 'house' drank.....you'd be him! :laugh:

Where's Ms Crabtree when you need him?

Is it Friday, yet?

Oracle - you should have seen this coming!!!!!

:sign:

Thank you Gary but I never claimed to be able to spell. but i can be a grouchy bitch sometimes. lol

Well, I have really enjoyed the new episodes, and they've had some great twists. I'm really not sure why they went through the trouble of hiring 3 new team members, but then kept Chase and Cameron on as back ups. Then forced Foreman back in as some sort of "controller" over House.
Cuddy is still the same, and I lover her for it. The only thing I hate is CB dating Wilson, wtf... get her off my tv.
Overall the show has been a favorite of mine, and I hope it lasts for at least a few more seasons.

edit to add: Dr. Cameron .. or 13 .... tough call, imo

LMAO....I showed it to my fiancee....she said: "you guys aren't right!" :sign:

(actually, I like CB!)
You have a fiancee? When do you see her, is she on CP? :sign: :laugh:

Brian

As far as "Satellite Manufacturers" go, I'd be comfortable buying anything from Northrup Grumman, Boeing or Lockheed Martin. I used to be more willing to go outside of the US for my nuke-em-from-orbit-needs, but with the dollar in such a precipitous decline, I'm sticking close to home. Gotta have some money around for cigars too.

And to think, I was going to answer the OP with some real content until he got snarky. Maybe if he gets less so, he'll get more of what he's looking for.

This is likely the largest block list I've ever had, let's keep going kids!!

Wondering if my last post will make me one of the New Kids On the Block...

gallery_3430_368_75092.jpg

To quote an all time great: "What's your record for consecutive questions asked?" Uncle Buck

The word that seems to be escaping you is Factories. Try searching for that or variations on that. I believe you will find pleanty to keep you reading for a while. Or you can just keep asking questions hoping someone will give you all the answers.

I know the 8 days you've been here seems like an eternity to wait for acceptance, but after all, it's not like we have to share a cubicle.

You have a fiancee? When do you see her, is she on CP? :sign: :laugh:

Brian

:D I make her sit with me in the evening while I smoke cigars.....she sometimes looks over my shoulder at the board! :D

Oracle....did you block this?