• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help! We're re-launching a CigarOne.com

chris

Hello Cigar Lovers,

I'm re-launching www.CigarOne.com and would love to get some advice from those who know, what is is you really look for in an on-line cigar shop.

I sincerely appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thank you!!

Emily

Here are a few comments I've already received:
Crisp pictures with exact measurements of each cigar
Tasting notes for each cigar
Strength of Cigar
Make your own Sample Boxes

For the member's section:
Exclusive discounts and special offers
Membership Rewards based on # of orders placed
Wish List
Option to enter your Birthday - so we can include extra gifts
Number of orders placed
Outline of previous orders

APO and FPO Military Priority mail shipping!!

It sucks that those of us in uniform have to jump through hoops to find a vendor that ships to a valid US Zip Code overseas.

Oh... USPS Priority is a must or there is too much risk that they will take 5-8 weeks and the 'gars probably wouldn't hold up too well.

I like the ideas you listed.

Monthly specials (of course) - boxes grouped with free promo hats or t-shirts. We may not admit it, but we like this stuff.

I personally don't get to wrapped up in the "frills" of a website.
Sizes, pictures, tasting notes, etc. to me aren't necessary, heck I know what I'm buying so I don't need a picture or a description. I was never a fan of samplers either but, if you don't mind the aggrevation of offering them, great but I'd bet it can be difficult.

The thing that matters to me most is:

PRICE

Oh and "WHAT, no Quinteros?" :D
(I'm a Quinteros fan ;) )

And of course, a special "insider discount" for all CPASS Members :lookup:
And a special section not open to the general public where we can get all of those really hard to find sticks! ;)

Good luck on your new venture!

John V.

How about shipping be inclusive? I don't know if you already offer this but it is frustrating when you think you might get a good deal and $30 is added to your total.

How about something like email specials of the day, week, etc.
Online and paper catalogs would also be nice.
:sign:

I agree with the catalogs, but not if that means charging more for the cigars, the price is the most important, and a club within for special prices for CPassers. :)

Box Codes, Inventory Levels(how many available), Shipping Inclusive, Special Pre-public Offers. :)