• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have You ever seen worse looking fakes?

Without cheating and looking at Wikipedia, I'm pretty sure Kościuszko also built West Point, the US Military Academy

I knew this bill wasn't worth anything, that was my point. ;)

I bid
g10000zl_a.jpg
lol, this money in not actual since 1995, You cant purchase those incredibly Siglos with it ;)
That year we have had something called 'denomination' and every 10.000 zloty became 1 zloty ;)

I like that warranty seal. It's a nice neon green, probably illuminates well under a black light. Must be great at parties.

Great link Michal. I found Tadeusz Kościuszko on the 500 zloti bank note. You maybe aware that he is an American Revolutionary war hero, recruited by Ben Franklin, who attained the rank of Brig. General and was given American citizenship for his engineering skills.

Doc
Very interesting, I didn't know that

We even have a bridge named after him in NYC!
Didn't know that too.

Thanks for info guys :)

We have a big statue of him here where the students go to pray for good grades. The legend is that the night before your engineering exams, if you go visit the statue, you will pass. Small world. :cool: