• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have a question on cigars i recieved

Thanks i have already got some help and i really thank those that took the time to help me. I now realize that i may have offended some by coming right out like that i do not read enough before posting and for that i hope you all accept my apology.

As for the non ISOM i also smoke them i have a smoke shop right up the street and yesterday got me a Oliva Series V Belicoso and it was a AWESOME smoke :)

Thanks for the apology, Don. You did the right thing.

Quite frankly I'm surprised by the low-blow that was posted about his personal life, especially in light of the fact that, unlike some noobs on this board, Don manned up and made an unconditional, no-nonsense, contrite apology.

Thanks i have already got some help and i really thank those that took the time to help me. I now realize that i may have offended some by coming right out like that i do not read enough before posting and for that i hope you all accept my apology.

As for the non ISOM i also smoke them i have a smoke shop right up the street and yesterday got me a Oliva Series V Belicoso and it was a AWESOME smoke :)

Thanks for the apology, Don. You did the right thing.

Quite frankly I'm surprised by the low-blow that was posted about his personal life, especially in light of the fact that, unlike some noobs on this board, Don manned up and made an unconditional, no-nonsense, contrite apology.

I, for one, am not buying into the apology, particularly after this remark directed at Wilkey:

So much for being "the friendliest internet cigar community."

I mean, out of everyone here on CP, I would think Wilkey should be the last person something like that is directed towards. But maybe that's just me.

OK everyone wait. This is getting a little confusing. There's two failures occurring in this thread, the first one on behalf of Pembroke who has already apologized and we're moving on, the second on behalf of dumaster who appears to be a complete failure and has some repenting still left to do.

OK everyone wait. This is getting a little confusing. There's two failures occurring in this thread, the first one on behalf of Pembroke who has already apologized and we're moving on, the second on behalf of dumaster who appears to be a complete failure and has some repenting still left to do.

Ouch. You know what, you're right. I confused the two.

Don, I'm sorry about my post earlier in the thread. I screwed up and should have paid closer attention to who was doing the posting. I'm going back now to do some cleaning up, and removing the link.

Don, I'm sorry about my post earlier in the thread. I screwed up and should have paid closer attention to who was doing the posting. I'm going back now to do some cleaning up, and removing the link.

No problem I was the one who brought this upon myself.

Best Regards
Don

No problem I was the one who brought this upon myself.

Best Regards
Don

*ding*

harmony

Thanks Tommy and Don :thumbs: