• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have a question on cigars i recieved

pembroke3355

Banned
I have made 2 online purchases and have questions on the vendors can someone pm me and lend me a hand i am a newbe :D

I'll PM you if you promise to at least try to use punctuation/capitalization.

I have made 2 online purchases and have questions on the vendors can someone pm me and lend me a hand i am a newbe :D
I'm sure someone will step in and try to lend a hand, but isn't it sorta late to ask about vendors after you've made a buy? Oh, and to have this as your first post, and on your first day?

No offense, but you really deserve any grief you get because of this. Better yet, maybe you'll just get ignored. Trust me, that'd be less traumatic for you and would be better than wasting our time.

Somebody who's feeling a bit more charitable tonight, please feel free to paint me another picture.

Wilkey

Somebody who's feeling a bit more charitable tonight, please feel free to paint me another picture.

Wilkey
"....well, I loaded the gun, pointed it at my foot, and pulled the trigger. Boy, does that hurt! Can some one PM me and let me know what I should have done differently..?...."

Sorry, friend Wilkey, I have to concur. At this point, it's a request for absolution, not advice...... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

I don't chase cubans, so I can't help ya out pembroke. Maybe what the other guys meant to say was you're too new here for anyone to verify cigar sources for you. Stick around, read a lot, participate where appropriate, smoke non-cubans for a while and you'll get your answers later. :) Hopefully that works for you.

---John Holmes...

Thanks i have already got some help and i really thank those that took the time to help me. I now realize that i may have offended some by coming right out like that i do not read enough before posting and for that i hope you all accept my apology.

As for the non ISOM i also smoke them i have a smoke shop right up the street and yesterday got me a Oliva Series V Belicoso and it was a AWESOME smoke :)

Thanks i have already got some help and i really thank those that took the time to help me. I now realize that i may have offended some by coming right out like that i do not read enough before posting and for that i hope you all accept my apology.

As for the non ISOM i also smoke them i have a smoke shop right up the street and yesterday got me a Oliva Series V Belicoso and it was a AWESOME smoke :)

Shift key bro, shift key.

I'm sure someone will step in and try to lend a hand, but isn't it sorta late to ask about vendors after you've made a buy? Oh, and to have this as your first post, and on your first day?

No offense, but you really deserve any grief you get because of this. Better yet, maybe you'll just get ignored. Trust me, that'd be less traumatic for you and would be better than wasting our time.

Wilkey

So much for being "the friendliest internet cigar community."

Wilkey

We are.
Asking someone to use proper capitalization of the word "I" isn't being unfriendly. I see it More as being friendly.
Helps keep the board intelligent! :sign:

Right back at you bro... :love:

edited, I forgot to add the smiley.

Wilkey

See - this is what happens when you jump into the pool with both feet and suddenly think you have a sense of what's going on. :rolleyes:

<<Pssstt.. Here's a clue, Einstein - I know you don't know Wilkey, but he was being friendly!!!>> ;)

Wilkey

See - this is what happens when you jump into the pool with both feet and suddenly think you have a sense of what's going on. :rolleyes:

Now i really see the errors of my ways. I am really sorry for the grief this thread has caused :(

<<Pssstt.. Here's a clue, Einstein - I know you don't know Wilkey, but he was being friendly!!!>> ;)

For someone trying to quit smoking, you sure do have a lot of interest in cigars...

Edit: Sorry, Don. As I stated on the next page, I had you confused with drumaster.