• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday BFD!

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Congrats on another year BFD, may your day be full of happiness and great cigars.

Pick out a nubber :D

birthday.sml.gif

35....That's kinda special...you can see the "hill" coming but you haven't gotten that close to the top yet.... :laugh:

HAPPY B-DAY & smoke one of your best in your Birthday Suit.... :0

:thumbs:

Happy Birthday To You,Happy Birthday To You,Happy Birthday Dear BFD,Happy Birthday To You....Hope its a good one Bro

Thanks guys. I had my party last night...Dinner at McCormick and Schmick. They have the best oysters in Houston...Had dinner and retired to the bar for a few MC #4s and a dram or two of Louis. I over heard a guy behind me talking to his group commenting on my cigar and saying when he gets hone he is going to have his own. A member of his party asked him if our cigars were ISOMs. He said that he had never had one so he wouldn't know.

I turned around and offered his party a few of my sticks. Only the guys took one. Long story short, Turns out it was his birthday.

Question, good deed or evil act. I have never thought of myself as a crack dealer but...

good for you, good story! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and i hope you enjoyed it. :cool:

Happy birthday - hope you are having a good day.

Didn't you know - for every give you do on your birthday,
you get 10 back throughout the year :)

Brian