• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

geek-pumpkin-deathstar-sm.jpg

Not mine but damn that's releasing your inner geek I'd say...

Or Maybe this one

Stay Puft

We aren't carving pumpkins this year but EVERY year I go to http://www.extremepumpkins.com and check out the entries...they've got some sick ones.

Here's my entry! Did I win?? :laugh: Y'all know I had to make my baby girl happy with the Dora punkin'.

10-26-08Imported175.jpg

10-26-08Imported185.jpg

10-26-08Imported196.jpg

10-26-08Imported204.jpg

Love some roasted punkin' seeds! Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!

10-26-08Imported199.jpg

gallery_3856_75_80308.jpg

What the hell. Yeah I know, I should have used a tripod to hold the camera still for the two or three seconds this took.

Greg,
Awesome contest and congrats on the anny. Been great havin ya around! I am thinking about carving one tonight.
Chris

This contest is turning out better than I expected.

Congrats on all the entries.

This contest would be mine, but I'm outta here in a day... Caboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, San Lucas that is.

Happy Anni! It's good to have you here.

Yeah, c'mon people! Where's that Halloween spirit! Get those punkin' carved and pictures up!

Blah, finished picture came out super dark, I'll get a good one tonight, when i put on my costume...

IMG_9724.jpg

IMG_9731.jpg

done.jpg

Pumpkin matches the costume...
IMG_9718.jpg

i dunno if it's too late or what have you, but here it is with fire in it:

The Mad Max Pumpkin

IMG_9739.jpg

still dunno if it's too late but what the hell, final posting, the completed package.

IMG_9751.jpg

Wow I can't believe more people haven't got in on this

Now
Pumpkin1.jpg

Then
IMG_0782.jpg

Group Line up
Cigarreview021.jpg

Solo
Mypump.jpg

Haley's first Halloween
IMG_0810-2.jpg

Thanks for the contest, Happy Halloween to all

And the winner is....Breedy! That baby just looked too cool sittin' in that punkin. Excellent job done by all and thanks for playing everyone. Congrats Breedy, send me your addy.

Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Thanks a lot for the contest and for helping my wife understand what CP is all about. She never really got the fact that this site was more than just a bunch of dudes (a few women too) talking about cigars and sports. I showed her this contest and a couple from the past and she promised to try and be more tolerant of my cigar habit.

Thanks again for the contest.

Brandon

this is a pumpkin the wife made, and his son down loaded for him :rolleyes:
Pumkin.jpg

Thanks a lot for the contest and for helping my wife understand what CP is all about. She never really got the fact that this site was more than just a bunch of dudes (a few women too) talking about cigars and sports. I showed her this contest and a couple from the past and she promised to try and be more tolerant of my cigar habit.

Thanks again for the contest.

Brandon

Package on it's way in the morning DC# 0103 8555 7496 1909 5562. Thanks for playing Brandon!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! Thanks all!

Package arrived safe and sound this A.M. Many thanks for the contest and the thought that went into the selection.

Brandon