• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess how much I just paid for a Partagas serie#4

If they are in the United States, they aren't actually "allowed" to have those cigars in their humidors. The proprietors of the shop may, at their own risk, engage in this practice, but they're not getting around anyone/thing. If I had to guess, I'd say these are probably fakes too, but it's not really my place to step in and say something like that. One of the most knowledgeable tobacconists (as far as domestics go) that I have ever done business with was once smoking a cigar that appeared to be a Cohiba EL. This was back in 2002 so I asked him if it was a Pyramide and he replied "No, it's a Siglo VI." :rolleyes: I guess I missed the press release from Habanos about the Siglo VI EL 2002 lol.

you can get a partages series 4 special edition for way less than that, email me i'll tell you where me and the FBI get them, hahahahaha'

seriously, they are easy to get, a great great smoke

regards

Kurt

you can get a partages series 4 special edition for way less than that, email me i'll tell you where me and the FBI get them, hahahahaha'

seriously, they are easy to get, a great great smoke

regards

Kurt

Kurt,

I found a new source for you.

Source

Yours Truly,
Peter