• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess how much I just paid for a Partagas serie#4

jkoj

Hey BOTL,I was jonesing for a Partagas the other day since my source dried up I had to go to a cigar store here in Ma. that a few people have told me stock a few isom's.Anyway the guy said he could hook me up with one for $22.I wanted it bad enough to pay.Usually a friend of a friend gets them for me and I only pay $10-$12 max.Anyway I enjoyed my cigar and I guess thats all that matters.Have you guys ever paid that much?If anyone ever wants to do a box split on these please let me know.

Hey BOTL,I was jonesing for a Partagas the other day since my source dried up I had to go to a cigar store here in Ma. that a few people have told me stock a few isom's.Anyway the guy said he could hook me up with one for $22.I wanted it bad enough to pay.Usually a friend of a friend gets them for me and I only pay $10-$12 max.Anyway I enjoyed my cigar and I guess thats all that matters.Have you guys ever paid that much?If anyone ever wants to do a box split on these please let me know.

OUCH...I love PSD4's but thats triple of what I can get them for. Like you said it was worth it for you. :whistling:

Do you play poker :whistling:

Look guys,I know it was a rip off.I'm 99% sure it was real.Anyway I am a newbie here and I have not built up enough trust in this forum.I have posted in the classifieds a few times trying to get a fiver of these with no luck.One brother thought I might have been with the ATF.Actually I am a carpenter.Anyway befor my source dried up I was paying $10-$12 FOR MY Partagas and $6 for Siglo 1's.Just thought I would share my misfortune and add to my post count.Have a good night all......

Look guys,I know it was a rip off.I'm 99% sure it was real.Anyway I am a newbie here and I have not built up enough trust in this forum.I have posted in the classifieds a few times trying to get a fiver of these with no luck.One brother thought I might have been with the ATF.Actually I am a carpenter.Anyway befor my source dried up I was paying $10-$12 FOR MY Partagas and $6 for Siglo 1's.Just thought I would share my misfortune and add to my post count.Have a good night all......

Take it easy young fella. We like to bust balls now and again. We've all done the same stupid moves for the love of a good smoke. Stick around. Good things come to those that have patience and contribute.

Doc.

They're just bustin yur chops bro, we've all done it before. Hell, if you enjoyed it and you wanted one, then only you can say whether or not it was worth it, regardless of MSRP.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you invest some time in a little research the PSD4 can currently be had for a wonderful price! :love:

YIKES

until 10pm est tonight.I can purchase 30 PsD4 from a vender for $195.00 shipped,that comes out to $6.50 a stick.

Funny you bring that stick up. I was in Montreal 2 nights ago at an awesome steak house before behaving myself the rest of the night. I have yet to try a PSD4,(have 1 resting) so I asked what they were going for. $46! :0 That was the same price as the grilled striped bass I had just eaten. I didn't hear the waiter very well, but I think he said the Siglo VI was $80. All Canadian money of course, which was only $1.12 to $1.

Good thing an Anejo took care of my needs on the trip up. A trip to the library kept me busy the rest of the night. :whistling:

Same store had a few Siglo 2's for 17 a stick but I wasn't in the market for one.Sig 111 do you shoot Sigs? I carry a 239-40 and also own a 229-40 hardchromed by Tripps.Anyway I'm working on some new sources.

You'd be surprised at the prices being charged for certain sticks. I was in Los Cabos, Mexico in May and went to a LCdH store there. They were charging $49 for a single Siglio VI Tubo!!! Some of the others weren't too bad, but the Tubo was pricey!

You'd be surprised at the prices being charged for certain sticks. I was in Los Cabos, Mexico in May and went to a LCdH store there. They were charging $49 for a single Siglio VI Tubo!!! Some of the others weren't too bad, but the Tubo was pricey!

This might come in handy:

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-735

Andrew, what of an Opus price list? Some on vitolas.net and MMM's ref thread here are listed, most are not.

I hate to break it to you, but I bet that PSD #4 was a fake. Any cigar store willing to risk their entire lively hood to make an extra buck selling Cubans has something really wrong with them.

It is a pretty big cigar store with alot os cigars and acc.my friend told me the way they getaround it is they are allowed to store isom's in thier humidor for customers.They don't have them out in the open and you have to mention someone's name that refered you there.It tasted like the other PSD#4's I smoked but I guess you never know.