• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gotta love Craig's list

Roger that or is it Dorothy?

It is serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Well if Gary is looking for Judy and I'm Dorothy then do you like gladiator movies?

It's OK, stewardess, I speak Jive.

I don't know what you're talking about, so I am just going to continue to spout jibberish.

I'll take potent potables for $400 Alex. What is Vanilla Hibas?

Buck

Fudder

Well if Gary is looking for Judy and I'm Dorothy then do you like gladiator movies?

I don't know what you're talking about, so I am just going to continue to spout jibberish.

Buck

Fudder

My old school classmate Dick Hertz!

Buck

Fudder

My old school classmate Dick Hertz!

It was the Dukes..It was the Dukes.

Patty or David?

Randolph and Mortimer, of course!

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it

Patty or David?

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it

What happened to Dick and Jane?

Patty or David?

Is this a math problem?

Patty or David?

Is this a math problem?

Nah, just a Jerk!

Ummmm, just in case - 3 - did I win?

did I win?

YES! And the boxes should be here sometime next week. You still have to pay for them, though.

You beat me to the punch, my only comment is that he would have to go to Denver to get them.

Righto. Bringing it back (oddly enough) on-ish topic (or would that be on-topic-sh?...eh, I'll leave that to the philosophers and languagicians), would have been considerably more cleverer.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

did I win?

YES! And the boxes should be here sometime next week. You still have to pay for them, though.

You beat me to the punch, my only comment is that he would have to go to Denver to get them.

Righto. Bringing it back (oddly enough) on-ish topic (or would that be on-topic-sh?...eh, I'll leave that to the philosophers and languagicians), would have been considerably more cleverer.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Quoting Joyce on a Friday afternoon!

did I win?

Somebody take the keyboard away from him...or hand him a scotch!

did I win?

Somebody take the keyboard away from him...or hand him a scotch!

That doesn't have to be an OR! I can type and drink, as I have proven once or twice. (can does not = should).