• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gotta love Craig's list

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
REAL LEGAL CUBAN CIGARS

These Real Cuban Cigars were acquired legally in Belize City, Belize. I paid my taxes through the Duty Free shop itself.
I acquired these Legally. Even IN Cuba, you are allowed to take back $181 of goods from Cuba Legally into the United States. The toughest part is getting the clearance to go to Cuba.

They are authentic real Cubans, not from street vendors. I was granted access to Cuba in 2001 through the program Semester At Sea. During my stay in Havana, Cuba in 2001 I became very knowledgeable about the differences between fake and real Cubans. I have analyzed them myself as well as taken them to Cigar stores in Downtown Denver to verify their authenticity.

Sealed Glass Box of 5 large size Cohibas: 2 boxes Available: $175 per box. $325 for both. OBO

Sealed box of Cohiba Siglo 5 III's -1 available- $125. OBO

They serve as Perfect gifts and/or great for private collections

Extra Info:
• These cigars were bought from a trustworthy Duty Free Store in the airport which are regulated and have to be genuine.
• To be extra safe, I sacrificed 2 cigars by cutting them open. The reason I did this is that some really good fakes are using cork chips to level out the correct weight since fakes typically roll with 2 leaves instead of 3 to save Money.
• Tips were analyzed and proved to be real tips (not paste on tips) and showed the roll lines of 3 leaves.
• Tightness in the roll was verified.
• Taste was also confirmed.
• Contrary to rumors about Cuban Cigars, it is legal to bring back anything from Belize as long as it accompanies appropriate documentation and I pay the proper taxes which I did do.

203-980-3802 (I live in Denver, CO)

Please Call me or email me with any questions. I only have what is listed, so the supply is truly very limited.
203-980-3802 – It’s a CT phone #, but I live in Denver. I will ship them anywhere to people who demonstrate to me that they are legitimate buyers.

Link for pictures

lol!!

Where so I even begin on this one!! Did you contact him?

Hi name's Russ - out of Orange CT - living in CO.

He's sending me his email.

Oh - he takes Paypool..... :whistling:

I just spoke to him.

Sometimes I just twitch in complete bewildernosity at the stupidisity of some of the people.
Does he really think himlef an expert? That's sad. Is he just TRYING to talk a good game to fool the idiots? That's bad.

Either way, he needs to be tracked down and sterilized before he breeds.
Too bad he dragged Semester St Sea's good name through this. It is a fantastic program, my wife was on it in undergrad.

He said to say hello to Josh, and old law school classmate. I didn't know Josh was into Habanos, I would have called him first.

Impressive for a 22 year old! Even one that uys fauxhibas.

He says he is also 26 :whistling:

Remarkbeable young man that he is, he is able to be two ages at once. Most impressive, indeed!
Not to be confused with thse of us who occassionaly ACT 15.

He said to say hello to Josh, and old law school classmate. I didn't know Josh was into Habanos, I would have called him first.

Remarkbeable young man that he is, he is able to be two ages at once. Most impressive, indeed!

I was once 22 and 26, but not on the same year but it can be done :whistling:

Can you tell it's Friday?

What, there's something wrong with these cigars?

Gary, let me know if you want me to pick them up for you. I can bring him you're ten pound bag of dog crap as payment. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: I messed with this guy earlier this month..

Part of my email correspondence:

-----------------------------------------------

RE: Real LEGAL Cuban Cigars! Authentic. Very Reasonable Prices - $1 - $1‏
Sent: Tue 9/11/07 11:47 AM
To: Russ Davis (rdavis1@westwood.edu)

Hi Russ,

I am in and out of meetings for the next few hours but was wondering when you may be available to meet for the exchange? I live in the springs but would be willing to meet half way if you are. Please advise.

JT

Subject: RE: Real LEGAL Cuban Cigars! Authentic. Very Reasonable Prices - $1 - $1
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:43:49 -0600
To: JT
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Sounds good, I have

2 boxes available: Sealed Glass Box of 5 large size Cohibas: $325 for both

&

Sealed box of Cohiba Siglo 5 III's -1 available- $125.

What is your phone #? I can call you within the next couple hours and arrange things. Thanks for your interest in these 100% authentic cuban cigars. I can get my hands on many more so please tell your friends!

Russ

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:39 AM
To: sale-418894637@craigslist.org
Subject: Real LEGAL Cuban Cigars! Authentic. Very Reasonable Prices - $1 - $1

Hi,

I will take all of them if you still have them. Please let me know, thanks!

JT

What a coincidence! You have also been male and female! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a coincidence! You have also been male and female! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roger that or is it Dorothy?