• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golf Cigar Holder

You guys gotta check out the heaterholder. I had a cigar minder, but got left on the cart, and I couldn't bring myself to buy another one. the heaterholder is cool, cuz it clips onto the bag, and i don't even have to think about it. Around the green i use one of the pocket tools, but that's it.

CH-MAG-GRIP-200.jpg

I got one of these at the QSH from Southside Dave i use it at work clip it on my workbench while i cut gaskets workes great if i lost it i would buy a new one link
$6 not bad it saved me a couple of nice sticks

I use this clip all the time, it has save me losing a lot of cigars on golf course.

This clip is a big seller. Everyone at the QSH got one at the door. They normally sell for $5.99. Here is coupon that is good for 50% off on the clips. Just enter "cpgolf" at checkout.

Cigar Clip

Dave

I use this clip all the time, it has save me losing a lot of cigars on golf course.

This clip is a big seller. Everyone at the QSH got one at the door. They normally sell for $5.99. Here is coupon that is good for 50% off on the clips. Just enter "cpgolf" at checkout.

Cigar Clip

Dave

Do any of you guys use these on a Speed-Cart? I don't see why they wouldn't work, but I'm just hoping for some first hand knowledge.

CH-MAG-GRIP-200.jpg

I got one of these at the QSH from Southside Dave i use it at work clip it on my workbench while i cut gaskets workes great if i lost it i would buy a new one link
$6 not bad it saved me a couple of nice sticks

....I get to try mine on the course tomorrow! :D

I routinely use mine on a cart (I am too out of shape to walk). It works great. It will take most bumps, within reason, and not fall off. The side that grips the cart has 3 different positions for the rubber o-ring with each one making the grip a little tighter.

Dave

I used all of the others and for me the one Shibumi shows earlier in the thread is the best. Its both a ball mark tool and a cigar holder and small so its always in your pocket and therefore not easy to lose. I liked it so much that I bought one for all my friends that also love golf and cigars. I think I saw it a Jack Schwatz (sp?) and if I recall for a small thing it wasn't cheap but I would't use anything else. I used some of the other ones mentioned but lost most and since I always have a ball mark repair tool in my pocket anyway for me it works perfect FWIW.

I've had a Cigar Minder for awhile and wasn't real happy with it. It clipped to the cart, which was fine, if I was near the cart. I recently bought a couple of these Wilson Cig-R Stands from C-Bid for a buck each. I noticed them up for bid and added them to a cigar order that I won. I'm gonna try one out later in the week.