• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to see Taboada again!

atuck

ANEJORE
I am going down to TJ again to visit Sr. Taboada. I am going to pick up a bundle of Dom Perignons that I ordered last time I was there. I talked to David and he said he could get me a second bundle if I waited around until the afternoon. Which is fine because that just means more Taboadas to smoke while I'm there. If enough people want to go in on this bundle so that I will have enough money to get it then I will gladly bring it back and ship it off in portions to those who paid into it. I have enough bundles now. You guys can have this one. Just let me know by Thursday night. Again it's $32 per stick, 25 per bundle. First come first served. But enough have to want to pitch in to reach the bundle price in order for this to go through. Also any Ca. people that want to go with me are more than welcome, in fact, I'd like it.

LMK

No more spots open! Thanks!

A true addict he is.

He is way over on the dark side and there is no coming back for Atuck !

RPB67 said:
A true addict he is.

He is way over on the dark side and there is no coming back for Atuck !
[snapback]219318[/snapback]​

Addiction has always run rampant in my blood! :laugh:

I just thank God that it is only cigars now! :laugh:

Wow I would love to go and get a bundle. Only got robustos my first time down, but i'm out of town all weekend. I still have half a bundle of robustos up for grabs as I really wanted other sizes, but they only had robustos available.

Between this thread and the RASS I had f/s you fuggers filled up over 60% of my inbox! :laugh: I guess none of us can resist the Darkside! :laugh:

Damn hurricane Katrina made me miss this :angry: You guys enjoy them for those that missed out! :(

cvmfour said:
Damn hurricane Katrina made me miss this :angry: You guys enjoy them for those that missed out! :(
[snapback]219753[/snapback]​

You're covered... don't worry...

If anybody has some Taboadas to spare, please PM me... I've been looking for some custom rolled for a while now. Thanks!

pantala said:
If anybody has some Taboadas to spare, please PM me... I've been looking for some custom rolled for a while now. Thanks!
[snapback]222312[/snapback]​
7 posts and no profile information. Sounds promising. :D

HAHA
I thought you were going again after your last misadventure, reading your story makes me want to stay out of Ole Mex for the next year.

vewyphishy said:
pantala said:
[snapback]222386[/snapback]​

Considering I've been registered only a month less than you, I think this kind of post is unnecessary. Is this enough to provide some cred to you?

http://forums.cigarweekly.com/profile.php?...wprofile&u=6434

How many posts should I have before I'm allowed to do anything around here? Bashing somebody that just registered yesterday is one thing (which I still don't condone) but chastising somebody that has been registered for nearly two years but doesn't post a lot is needless.

pantala said:
vewyphishy said:
pantala said:
If anybody has some Taboadas to spare, please PM me... I've been looking for some custom rolled for a while now.  Thanks!

Considering I've been registered only a month less than you, I think this kind of post is unnecessary. Is this enough to provide some cred to you?

How many posts should I have before I'm allowed to do anything around here? Bashing somebody that just registered yesterday is one thing (which I still don't condone) but chastising somebody that has been registered for nearly two years but doesn't post a lot is needless.
[snapback]222508[/snapback]​

Been here all that time and no posting...Why not? Contributing people have much more credibility than lurkers. Seems to the only contribution you want to make is to your self.

Your link to Cigar Weekly...Well you need to do more research beforre bragging about that. ;)

pantala said:
vewyphishy said:
pantala said:

[snapback]222508[/snapback]​

if you mean your trader comments i don't think too many people around here look at those anymore. look at jacksi. It seems you've done trades with people on this board, ask them to vouch for you.