• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to NYC

medic5888

In July I will be going to NYC and I was wondering what shops to visit. I know Barclay. I was wondering if there are any hidden gems in NYC. Harrys Habana Hut looks amazing. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Are you looking for shops to just buy stuff or lounges to buy and smoke in ?

I'd say that there's no reason to visit Harry's Habana Hut. It's in Bayside, Queens which is a bit of a hike from the city. It's a small lounge with a small humidor. There's nothing special that makes it worth travelling to.

If you are willing to travel a bit outside of NYC proper and are looking for top-shelf cigars, try the Tobacconist of Greenwich in Greenwich, CT. Connecticut charges a flat 1$ tax per stick.

Don't miss Davidoff's on 5th Ave.
My office is near the Davidoff location in downtown Manhattan. Great to visit but damn the prices are just plain highway robbery. And the lounge charges 100$ for a day pass. Plus you need to buy a stick that’s about 2x online prices. I’d window shop only, TBH.

My office is near the Davidoff location in downtown Manhattan. Great to visit but damn the prices are just plain highway robbery. And the lounge charges 100$ for a day pass. Plus you need to buy a stick that’s about 2x online prices. I’d window shop only, TBH.

I’ve only been once about 15 years ago and with what you say I won’t be back.

Im staying in queens that's why I picked Harrys. Yeah basically somewhere to sit and smoke while my wife takes some tests for school. Id buy a few sticks of course. 100 dollars for a day pass is a pass I will pass on.

smoke in a lounge while the wife takes some school tests. Also something with a good selection. Im a die hard Fuente, pepin, and tatuaje smoker.
Are you stuck in queens ? Is Manhattan an option ? What time of the day are we talking about ?

The library is in midtown right near grand central terminal. While my vote is still to hop a quick train to Greenwich (mostly joking,) I’ve been to the Casa De Montecristo on on 2nd between 53 and 54th street. I remember enjoying it there.

The library is in midtown right near grand central terminal. While my vote is still to hop a quick train to Greenwich (mostly joking,) I’ve been to the Casa De Montecristo on on 2nd between 53 and 54th street. I remember enjoying it there.
That was my best guess to visit and smoke while she does her school work.

In Manhattan - Carnegie club, club Macanudo, merchants, Hudson bar and books. SoHo cigar bar - good lounges, not cheap and open mostly in the evenings. Cigar selection very minimal.
Cigar inn. - good cigar selection and they have seating
Cigarillos soho - just a shop but not bad selection

Havana dreams - lounge in queens - open most of the day. Some cigar selection. Ok prices for NY

If you make it out to Brooklyn. Conquistador has a good selection and seating

Davidoff stores have lots of selection of cigars but have to pay for the Lounge.

Hope this helps