• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go to Retailers

• Thread starter Thread starter MX
  • Start date Start date
I order from Atlantic and Small Batch mostly. Occasionally Neptune, Corona, or Smoke Inn if there's a good sale.

My experience with Cigar Page has been varied, so it's not really one of my go-tos.

Ahhh…I don’t think I’ve ever ordered from there, and now I won’t!
I have quite a bit and while the packaging isn’t always the greatest all the cigars I’ve gotten have been fine. I bet if they were damaged they’d replace them.

Cigar Page for deals & Jack Schwartz for goodies, mostly.

I've been getting boutique/smaller brands off Cigar Farm & Small Batch a lot more, lately.

Neptune, Mardo & Holt's occasionally.

~Boar
I’ve won a few drawings from Mardo in the past!

I purchase from Neptune, Cigarpage and an old sponsor of our site, Elcigarshop.

I’ve won a few drawings from Mardo in the past!

They have a B&M here in Sarasota. I’ve stopped in a few times, and that location is run by Gerard Abajian, the son of the founder, Mardo Abajian. He’s a super nice dude, and very knowledgeable and interesting to talk with. I’ve never bought more than 3-5 sticks per trip, but he has remembered me when I’ve walked through the door. I hadn’t been in for a couple months, and as soon as I walked in, he said “hey man! What did you think of that (whatever cigar it was) that I recommended last time”. That kind of stuff impresses me! He always spends at least an hour just shooting the bull with me about cigars and stuff. He’s also the co-owner of Jake Wyatt Cigars. I had one the other night (that I bought online from somewhere else ) and was not impressed, but I’ll be more specific about my tastes and let him recommend something next time…

Interview with Gerard

The best thing (for me) about this thread is that I have a bunch of retailers that I didn’t know about to add to my arsenal! Thank you gentlemen!

The worst thing (for me) about this thread is that I have a bunch of retailers that I didn't know about to add to my arsenal! Thank you gentlemen!

I will run through this thread and update the links as needed

They have a B&M here in Sarasota. I’ve stopped in a few times, and that location is run by Gerard Abajian, the son of the founder, Mardo Abajian. He’s a super nice dude, and very knowledgeable and interesting to talk with. I’ve never bought more than 3-5 sticks per trip, but he has remembered me when I’ve walked through the door. I hadn’t been in for a couple months, and as soon as I walked in, he said “hey man! What did you think of that (whatever cigar it was) that I recommended last time”. That kind of stuff impresses me! He always spends at least an hour just shooting the bull with me about cigars and stuff. He’s also the co-owner of Jake Wyatt Cigars. I had one the other night (that I bought online from somewhere else ) and was not impressed, but I’ll be more specific about my tastes and let him recommend something next time…

Interview with Gerard
Yeah Gerard seems to be a down to earth kind of guy. I’ve interacted with him a few times on social media and he seems real genuine.

First post updated

Let me know if I missed anything, I did not list CI, Famous, and larger retailers

So, I am on my 2nd order from Cigar Page. And this is 2 out of 2 with a recycled tracking number.....

So, I am on my 2nd order from Cigar Page. And this is 2 out of 2 with a recycled tracking number.....

I have experienced that as well, but my cigars have always gotten here. Don’t get me wrong, I am not defending them. It is extremely weird that they are the only online vendor that I buy from that has these recycled numbers. But I guess I put up with it because of their low, low prices…

Reactions: MX
I know....lol....
Wasn't sure if we wanted theme linked, but I am not sure why I feel that way

I pretty much exclusively use Small Batch. I've been a member of their 50 a month cigar club for years and have found it a great way to try to new stuff that I probably would have never even heard about.

The most recent purchase I've tried with them was the Davidoff Sampler where you put in a price (up to 1k) and they send you a selection of different sticks. I did it for 300 and was pretty happy with the 10 cigars I got. Excited to try the Royal Robusto and their new Maduro.