• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente higher end cigars... your suggestion

Pyre said:
OutlawD said:
Sales tax for MO residents yes, if youre outside the state no sales tax is applied :D :D
[snapback]240764[/snapback]​

Currently there is an initiative to force online retailers to charge sales tax based on where the order is being shipped (within the US). Compliance at this point is suggested, but not required.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this enforced within the next 1-2 years.
[snapback]241315[/snapback]​
That's right. So what does that mean to me? Buy as many as you can online NOW .. cuz in Idaho, 40% is a killer. :(

- C

My 1st Opus experience sucked. It was a strong gar ill give it that but I didnt care for it. Ill give the rest of mine some age and then Ill decide. I will say VSG's are awesome IMO right out of the box.

D

Just an FYI VOTTAK.

I found my best price for VSGs from here. $175 shipped for the Tres Mystique. They are located in the Poconos, and they supposedly shipped my order right out. Haven't received it yet, but they are close to you and you avoid the TAX.

Also if you'd like the VSG's (my favorite) there are some fivers of the robusto being offered here. $45 shipped from a BOTL, heck of a deal IMO.