• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends list

grateful1

Oh My!
How can I tell who added me to their friends list?
How do I stop people from adding me with out my approvla?

I had been notified that someone added me to their list, I don't know this person.
I don't want someone looking at that persons profile and thinking I know them.

Thanks.

Paranoid much? :p

Go to "Edit Personal Portal Information" under "Personal Profile" in your control panel.

Moderation options - New friends - Enabled this will only allow people you want to be on your friends list.

AFAIK, you cannot do a search to see who has previously added you to their list.

Wilkey

So Gary, you kicked me off your friend list huh?

Damn shame, I loved you so much :love:

Brian

That happened to me a few months back. Someone joined, then added me & a couple of others to their friends list. I don't think they have even posted on here yet.

That's why I don't have "friends", only acquaintances........

:sign:

And hell yeah, I'm paranoid! :thumbs:

That happened to me a few months back. Someone joined, then added me & a couple of others to their friends list. I don't think they have even posted on here yet.
You're lucky. That banned numbnutz cory added me. I guess I'm his only friend. :sign:

Wilkey

That's why I don't have "friends", only acquaintances........

:sign:

And hell yeah, I'm paranoid! :thumbs:

:p

I had been notified that someone added me to their list, I don't know this person.

Thanks.

Just for the record, Gary is not a friend of mine, don't know him, never met him, he's on his own. :0 j/k

Oh, by the way Gary, I got the 2nd L in my Gratefull tatoo fixed to a 1!!! :thumbs:

:laugh:

Thanks.

Just for the record, Gary is not a friend of mine, don't know him, never met him, he's on his own. :0 j/k

Oh, by the way Gary, I got the 2nd L in my Gratefull tatoo fixed to a 1!!! :thumbs:

:laugh:

Jeff, great avator pic, who is she?

Brian

But Gary, when you gave me the ring back, you said we could still be friends!

Jilted, I mean Ken

Thanks.

dose this mean were not friends anymore? :(

If I've added you as a friend, it's most likely because I know you from somewhere (or you are local around Chicago), or you asked me for a signature, which helps me keep track of who I know, and who I'm working for, lol.

If I've added you as a friend, it's most likely because I know you from somewhere (or you are local around Chicago), or you asked me for a signature, which helps me keep track of who I know, and who I'm working for, lol.

There you go!

You don't wanna be my friend? :( :0 :rolleyes:

hehe, it's all good sorry if I freaked you out, just had to keep track of what i was doing, easiest way to send PM's was as a friend. lol

The friends list function was a new feature that came with one of the recent upgrades. Not sure if it really adds any value to the site. I'll be re-evaluating all features when the new major upgrade comes out, which is expected in the next few months.