• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggiese said:
This subject has been discussed ad nauseam...

As you may or may not know, discussing the purchase, shipment or method of delivery of ISOM's is a no-no. The easiest way to take down the sources is to openly discuss it in a cigar forum. Customs only has to monitor a board like this to start making seizures of shipments based on pieces of information floating around here. "Loose lips sink ships...."

Additionally, you're potentially exposing Rod to problems with the feds. If this board does openly discuss these issues, they may likely shut this place down, or have a "heart to heart" with him. Either way - potentially unpleasant.

It's in everyone's best interest not to discuss anything related to the purchase of ISOM's except via PM or e-mail. And if I were you, I would want to trust the other person before having a frank discussion... ;)
[snapback]250917[/snapback]​

Well said George, well said. Even though you guys are technically skirting the "rules" regarding sources this discussion is best left to PM or email. Especially considering you just advertised you bought a box and your name and addy are in your profile. :whistling:

This is the main reason I do not participate in group buys openly discussed and advertised here.

mrjinglesusa said:
This is the main reason I do not participate in group buys openly discussed and advertised here.
[snapback]250967[/snapback]​

Smart man :thumbs:

Discussion of purchasing contraband is strictly prohibitted at CP. We do not endorse such illegal activity. Please take this conversation to email.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.