• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Firefox Users....

I use a few, including the one (MR Tech) that generates this with a mouse click...

Generated: Sat Oct 13 2007 22:22:39 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
Build ID: 2007091417

Enabled Extensions: [38]
- Advanced Bookmark Search 0.3 - Advanced Bookmark Search
- AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox 6.9.8 - Allows the use of Roboform in Firefox.
- BBCodeXtra 0.2.5.6 - Adds BBCode/HTML/XHTML commands to the context menu
- BookmarksHome 1.5.2 - Makes pretty startup page out of bookmarks
- Clippings 2.6 - Save frequently-entered text for pasting later.
- ColorfulTabs 2.0.7 - Colorful Tabs colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to distinguish while beautifying the overall appeal of the interface.
- Context Search 0.4.1 - Expands the context menu's 'Search for' item into a list of search engines.
- CustomizeGoogle 0.63 - Enhance Google search results and remove ads and spam.
- Diigo Toolbar for Firefox 1.0.2007100601 - Social Annotation-a superset of social bookmarking and much more!
- DownloadHelper 2.4.3 - Download videos and images from many sites
- ErrorZilla 0.2 - Implements useful error pages.
- Fetch Text URL 1.6.1 - Open text URLs from the context menu.
- Firefox Showcase 0.9.4 - Easily locate any tab you've opened in Firefox.
- FireFoxMenuButtons 2.0.1 - Adds 41 Buttons (duplicating of Firefox menu strings) on the browser's toolbar. This version only for Firefox 2.0 and high.
- FlashGot 0.6.9 - Enables single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads using the most popular external download managers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD (dozens currently supported, see Extension's Home Page for details). FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetize full media galleries in one page from serial contents originally scattered on several pages, for easy and fast "download all".
- Greasemonkey 0.7.20070607.0 - A User Script Manager for Firefox
- iMacros for Firefox 6.0.0.5 - Automate your web browser. Record and replay repetitious work.
- Image Zoom 0.3 - Adds zoom functionality for images
- InfoLister 0.9f - Lists installed extensions and themes
- Java Console 6.0.03
- Linky 2.7.1 - Open/download/validate links and pictures in tabs or windows
- MR Tech Local Install 5.3.2.5 - Local Install power tools for all users. (en-US)
- murl 0.33 - mURL your URL to clipboard
- OpenBook 1.3.4.1 - Allows for customization of the Add Bookmark dialog
- PDF Download 0.9.3.1 - Allows to choose what you want to do with a PDF file: download it, view it with an external viewer or view it as HTML!
- RichScrollbar 0.0.3.3 - Add to scrollbars some buttons to simplify common scrolling operations
- ScrapBook 1.2.0.8 - Helps you to save Web pages and organize the collection.
- Searchbar Autosizer 1.3.7 - Expand the searchbox as you type
- SearchBox Sync 0.4.2 - Synchronize the searchbox content
- ShowIP 0.8.05 - Show the IP address of the current page in the status bar. It also allows querying custom services by IP (right mouse button) and Hostname (left mouse button), like whois, netcraft. Additionally you can copy the IP address to the clipboard. This extension was formerly known as ipv6ident.
- Smiley Xtra 4.1.1 - Insert smilies from an online database into forum posts, blogs and more!
- Speed Dial 0.4.1.1 - Direct access to your most visited websites
- StumbleUpon 3.06 - StumbleUpon Toolbar
- StumbleUpon Addon 1.921 - An unofficial StumbleUpon addon.
- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.6 - Tab browsing with an added boost.
- Tweak Network 1.1.1 - Tweak network settings.
- Update Notifier 0.1.5.3 - Notifies you when updates are available for your extensions and themes.
- Xinha Here! 0.12 - Opens Xinha HTML editor. Xinha 0.92beta: Trunk (16 Feb 2007)

Installed Themes: [11]
- Azerty III 3.1.1
- Blue Ice 1.2.4
- Firefox (default)
- Littlefox 1.8.9
- Mostly Crystal 2.0.0.17
- Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) 3.371
- Phoenity 1.5.915
- Phoenity Modern 0.6.07.09.27
- PitchDark 2.0.2
- Qute 3.3.1
- SphereGnome 2.2

I use adBlock and love it. However, I turn it off on CigarPass (we all want Rod to keep his advertisers don't we?). :D

So I installed Redshift v2 Theme, and i see no difference......

Tim

Tim

Did you select the theme after installation? You should see a difference, assuming you weren't already using the theme... :sign:

Tim

Did you select the theme after installation? You should see a difference, assuming you weren't already using the theme... :sign:

its working now...I guess clicking yes on the do you want to restart firefox was not enough....

Tim