• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake Cohibas

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
Cohiba Esplendidos So looking forward to them.

I get there, no box code and only two horriblly wrapped caps at the head.

Cohibas have three correct?

They were fakes?, correct?

Otherwise they looked great.

Had to edit, mentioned an unmentionable, sorry.

I didn't get any. It was a quick look 'em over inspect and said , "no, I'm all set."

He said his buddy brought them back from Cuba and he got them from someone on the street. The bands looked good but the quality of the wrappers seemed a little suspect.

Then I was thinking, well, I don't think they are Cohibas, But they are still CC.

I might email him back and offer him 1/2 price.

I didn't get any. It was a quick look 'em over inspect and said , "no, I'm all set."

He said his buddy brought them back from Cuba and he got them from someone on the street. The bands looked good but the quality of the wrappers seemed a little suspect.

Then I was thinking, well, I don't think they are Cohibas, But they are still CC.

I might email him back and offer him 1/2 price.
Why would you pay him anything for fake Cohibas???

The filler looked good.

What would they have to fill it with, cuban leaf, right.

they were not cohibas but they were still cuban leaf tobacco.

I'm not going to waste my time, but they still looked good. Day dreaming about smoking a nice Cohiba right now.

I'll have to pull one out of the humi for tomorrow.

Your always taking a big risk with fakes. Their may be Cuban tobacco in there, but bad tobacco is bad tobacco...it does not matter where it's from. Also...you never know what other crap is in there like twigs, hair and other unmentionables. You just never know.

Buying the box is entirely up to you. Are they fake Cohibas.....Yes!
They MIGHT be 100% Habano, but they're not from El Laguito. More like El Gatito (a Cuban gardener that has some cheap seed and a hoe).
Can cheap farm-rolled sticks sold on the streets taste good, absolutely. Just be careful, because if he's willing to sell fakes, he's willing to lie about country of origin or place purchased.
I've had 50 cent unbanded specials straight from a guy off the streets there that came out quite nice, but again, they only cost 1 g-unit a piece.

Waves, I've been wondering this for a while .... are those glasses on your head or is your hair parted down the middle? It just occurred to me that they may be glasses. Pardon the threadjack :whistling:

Guantanamera is Cuban leaf too, but I wouldn't pay for it.

I got burned on the big auction site a few years ago when I thought I'd get cute and bid on Opus X "bands" that were supposedly still on the original cigars. Suffice to say, the bands were legit but the cigars weren't close.

From that point on, I've been all about knowing the provenance of my sticks - particularly those from Cuba.

The filler looked good.

Pubes dude, Pubes....
....banana leaves, nail clippings

Nose hairs, boogers, dog crap, whatever the roller brought in on his shoes that day ....

I have a box of fake Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios that unfortunately found its way to my door. I can't even give those things away to my poker buddies, something tells them to leave it alone. They would much rather leave half of a Siglo II in the tray :(

Waves, I've been wondering this for a while .... are those glasses on your head or is your hair parted down the middle? It just occurred to me that they may be glasses. Pardon the threadjack
whistling.gif

Those are sunglasses. I am balder than a baby.

But taller than BJ!
laugh.gif

Waves, I've been wondering this for a while .... are those glasses on your head or is your hair parted down the middle? It just occurred to me that they may be glasses. Pardon the threadjack :whistling:

Those are sunglasses. I am balder than a baby.

True, but your head is also as smooth as a baby's butt! Miss ya Mikey.... :(

The filler looked good.

I'm not going to waste my time, but they still looked good. Day dreaming about smoking a nice Cohiba right now.

I'll have to pull one out of the humi for tomorrow.

Not necessarily.

Dude, don't buy fake Cohiba's. At the Shack Herf last year some guys did the Punishment Puff Puff Pass. Included was a fake cohiba. I watched their faces as they were taking their turns. It wasn't good. About halfway through, they cut it open and you should have seen all the crap in it. Strings, bugs, etc. :rolleyes: