• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

....exit, stage left.

Do you have any real plans Tom @BlindedByScience ?

COVID basically forced my retirement from my consulting practice and man has it been a learning process! Most of my career, I got paid in huge lump sums two or three times a year. Shortly after filing, a friend asked me if I would remodel his condo, so I made good money tax-free for a while.

When that ended, I had no clue how to live on a set amount of monthly income. I'm still learning ............. and I'm learning that I need to spend less, make more, change my habits, or rob a bank! :)

1717530797120.png
we can be outlaws together

That better not be from Broke-Dick Mountain!

it's from wherever you want it to be from Big-Boy!

You guys are all the best....thank you. I've been approached by a couple guys I know, I may end up doing some project work but there's no rush there. Got grandkids in NE I'd like to go visit, friends scattered here and there that I haven't seen in a while. My dear wife has started a list..... 🤣

And maybe, just maybe, I'll get some more CP time in. Not a bad thing there, to be sure.....:cool:

Reactions: MX