• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

....exit, stage left.

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
.....and, that's a wrap..!!

After 23 1/2 years at Intel, I gave them my two weeks notice this morning, and I'm going to retire. Haven't quite figured out what that means yet, but it looks like I can be as busy as I want. Just have to figure out how busy I want to be....
😎
Here we go......

.....and, that's a wrap..!!

After 23 1/2 years at Intel, I gave them my two weeks notice this morning, and I'm going to retire. Haven't quite figured out what that means yet, but it looks like I can be as busy as I want. Just have to figure out how busy I want to be....
😎
Here we go......

Congrats Tom! Hopefully you'll be here more often.

I know what keeps your wife busy, what's going to keep you busy for the next season of life?

Congrats Tom!

I can tell you that as someone who has always been super active, and therefor in good shape, retirement presented a few challenges. In addition to a serious back problem, retirement created more couch time. I literally have to invent things to keep me moving.

Kinda like being back in the Air Force where some NCIOC was always coming up with ways to keep us busy doing nothing. :cool:

Well earned!
I got to be retired for about 3 months, then my wife sent me back to school, and back to work

Congratulations Tom! You're married, right? If she fits the basis "wife" mold she'll have no problem keeping you busy. I have less than three months to go myself and we've already started a long term to-do list. My worries are I won't have enough time to fug off.