• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Cheapo Smoke of the Day - 2024

$1.87 Victor Sinclair Primeros 6 x 60 from August 2023.

Dominican, with Dominican binders/fillers and Connecticut wrapper.

These Victor Sinclair sticks have generally all been well constructed and well behaved.
They're pretty decent budget smokes.

Mellow and smooth.

VS Primeros.jpg

$2.09 Carlos Torano - Casa Torano. Jan '24 batch. $6 online, everyday - but frequently on sale.

From Honduras, with Dominican/Nicaraguan fillers - Nicaraguan binder - Ecuador Connecticut wrapper.

These are really good sticks for two bucks-ish. They always smoke well.

Mellow/Medium

1000010101.jpg

I know that some of y'all are smoking el cheapo cigars !

Post 'em up ! Who knows, I might find a new favorite !

$1.94 Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo.

Not too shabby.

1000009007.png

VS red label.jpg

After scarfing a box of gas station chicken tenders (and a zero sugar orange), I lit this great el cheapo cigar, courtesy of @JoeMO . Thank you Joe.

La Finca.

You know you want one

1000010184.jpg

< $3 Victor Sinclair Vintage Select that arrived in a nice wooden box. This is one of my favorite el cheapo sticks.

I cracked open a new bottle of Irish whiskey to go with. A Father's day gift.

1000010197.jpg
1000010199.jpg

I got up way too early and reached into the El Cheapo humidor and snatched out a cigar. It appears that my lovely Wife has been rearranging the humidors again. "I put the ones that look alike, together" she says.

So, it's an AVO Classic to start the day. Hey, it came out of the el cheapo box. That's my story.

AVO Classic.jpg

And then I got out the power washer and started cleaning stuff.

It's a good thing that my Wife didn't video me, trying to power wash those ratchet straps.

Straps.jpg
trailer.jpg