• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dumb Question - Bash the Newbie

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
Ok, I have been reading several post in different forums. This is my first day here and my first post, so I am sure it will be memorable in the years to come.

One question, yes or no........can you get Cuban cigars shipped to a US address without getting in trouble? I notice that the sponsors above say they can ship to the US, but I guess the key is they do not say they can ship Cubans to the US?

Let me have it.............no hard feelings.

Johnny

Maybe.

If you don't get caught you won't get in trouble. If you do caught you could get in BIG trouble. Read up on the "Letters" posts in this forum.

OFAC letters are not fun and can ruin your entire day (and then some).

Excerpt from an OFAC update:

It is also illegal for U.S. persons to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise engage in transactions involving illegally-imported Cuban cigars. The penalties for doing so include, in addition to confiscation of the cigars, civil fines of up to $55,000 per violation and, in appropriate cases, criminal prosecution which may result in higher fines and/or imprisonment.

Ok, I have been reading several post in different forums. This is my first day here and my first post, so I am sure it will be memorable in the years to come.

One question, yes or no........can you get Cuban cigars shipped to a US address without getting in trouble? I notice that the sponsors above say they can ship to the US, but I guess the key is they do not say they can ship Cubans to the US?

Let me have it.............no hard feelings.

Johnny

Dear Hard Feelings,

Congratulations you just won the stupid post contest we are holding!

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES (THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS!)

Reading comprehension is a prerequisite for posting that question.

Now read all the threads on the subject and come back in a few days.

All the best.

The welcoming committee :thumbs:

Have a nice day!

If you send tone-ny your full name and mailing address...I'm sure you'll get something in the mail! :thumbs:

There has got to be something in the water... ???

Earth to Johnny:

1 - Post an introduction.

2 - Read the rules.

3 - Read the rules again.

4 - In your case, maybe read them a third time.

5 - Follow them.

.....thank you.

This is too easy. The guy is a masochist. Beat me, beat me. NO!

Come on guys, he just wants some info.

Sure you can! Just check out this site :thumbs: They have absolutely everything just tell them what you want and where to send it and they will be more than happy to accommodate!

Billy

Come on guys you know this asshat is just trolling. Why do you feed their egos? Leave them alone and they go away.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I asked a simple yes or no question as was stated. I did not mention any names and did not ask who or where I could get them from. I am not trolling for anything. Like many people new to cigars I have heard stories, I saw something, and I asked a question.

If the question offended you and your comprehension of "yes or no" is different from mine, I am sorry and there was really no reason for you to reply.

Now I am going to get a new glass of water, smoke me a cigar and wait for the moon to come out.

Thanks again and I think I will stick around unless the big CP says to go away.

Johnny

There has got to be something in the water... ???

Nah its like one of those carny rides where everyone gets off throwing up, theres always some sick sum bitch waiting to get back on.