• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dumb Question - Bash the Newbie

No matter how much of a rookie you are you can not simply post this as your first post can you?

Or are you a NARC, trolling for idiots?

I was a first class, number one, know it all, asshat, when I joined and I would never have thought of such a thing!

Or do you believe that ISOM's are laced with weed and you're simply looking for a clandestine score?

While it's true that ISOM's are rolled on the thighs of Cuban virgins, most of them have 12 kids and are 50 years old with "cultures" very close to their thighs...........they just don't taste good ;)

wow... first post, and asking about Cubans :rolleyes:

don't you just love all the free entertainment?

It was suggested I take a break, so I will. Not that I had anything to say anyway. :whistling:

Jim

It was suggested I take a break, so I will. Not that I had anything to say anyway.

Jim

Then do so, instead of acting like the martyr in almost every single post you've made since you apologized... :sign:

And no Napa, you didn't say anything wrong.

Ahhh... good thing I live in Australia.

That is, a good thing except for the import prices here.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I asked a simple yes or no question as was stated. I did not mention any names and did not ask who or where I could get them from. I am not trolling for anything. Like many people new to cigars I have heard stories, I saw something, and I asked a question.

If the question offended you and your comprehension of "yes or no" is different from mine, I am sorry and there was really no reason for you to reply.

Now I am going to get a new glass of water, smoke me a cigar and wait for the moon to come out.

Thanks again and I think I will stick around unless the big CP says to go away.

Johnny

I see what you did there.

This mystical forbidden fruit thing has to stop.

Indeed. And, in addition, individuals making a first post, sans intro, asking a question that the poster knows is unacceptable and against forum protocol. :rolleyes:

This mystical forbidden fruit thing has to stop.

Indeed. And, in addition, individuals making a first post, sans intro, asking a question that the poster knows is unacceptable and against forum protocol. :rolleyes:

C'mon fellas. Every newbie wants a Cuban cigar. This place would be more 'friendly' if we showed them which door to take.

Phil...nice cathca!