• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPI:HandOff Pass

:p :p :D ........for no reason!!!!
LOL
Glad to here it got to ya Sibernation!!!!
Thank you for carryingthe slack on the labels for me. I'm a bit rusty. Better watch out Shadow here it comes.
uh oh I'm hackimg the classes machine to write this and the teacher is looking at me funny got to go!
Catch you later.

Got home this evening and found slip from the PO stating that they had tried to deliver the pass but no one was home to sign for it. I'll go pick it up tomorrow and will report back.

Just finished going through the pass:

Takes:

Torano Reserva Selecta Torpedo

Puts:

ERDM Reserva Salado
Puros Indios Toro
CAO L'anniversarie Maduro Toro
Cuban Parejo (Perdomo)

Pass will go out on Monday to HBooker. Confirmation # 0103 8555 7490 1294 9705. Insurance # VB 698 767 285 US. Heads up Mike!

Shouldn't these go to "Passes In Progress" at some point....As usual, I have a kanck for stating the obvious....LOL...Where in the world is that box???? Natives are restless these days....

Mike should have it tomorrow at the latest. It had to do a cross-country trip on this leg.

Ummm, Guys? Remember you have to PM me to have a pass moved..... :angry:

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress], finally!

Well,
The Postman delivered the pass to me, and I checked it out but haven't decided on what my actions shall be quite yet. Just letting you all know its here. I will post my actions on this one real soon.

Mike
Hbooker

Well I was taught about passes right here on CP, so no sence in waiting waiting right?

First of all let me say thanks for having me in the pass, it makes this guy feel pretty good. Now I was looking at the thing and said man, something is just wrong. Ohh yeah I see now a CP pass without a MMMM Torp - well I had to put one of those in there just to make it right. :)

OK,
Had a wee bit of fun.
Took all the gars and replaced them with Lars High life Jokers hehe
(sorry I couldn't help the joke) No I didn't - but really onto the actions..

I got rid of some of the seran wrap, replaced all the unprotected sticks into cigar baggies. I also left some baggies for the rest of the passers to use. :)

Puts;
Torono Exodus Silver
Torono Exodus Torp
ERDM Robusto
Monte 444
Partagas Black Robusto
Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Torp
Partagas 898 (isom -1998)
Monte #4 (isom - 1998)
Ashton VSG corona Gorda

Takes:
La Unica Torp #1
Hemmingway Signature
Padron Ani Natural Toro

Its all packed up and ready for the next passer!
That would be paragod It will fly tomarrow I shall post the numbers

Thanks again for having me.
Hb

Ohh boy, I am ready, it is like christmas here, first it was Joe's pass and now these. WOOHOO